PDA

View Full Version : Sat 1/3/09 DVL Triple Trout Beast

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
01-04-2009, 10:18 PM
I headed out with my client Bob for a great day of fishing. Again, it was another exciting day using various methods, including swim baits. We caught several DVL beauties and had an exciting kicker thrown in the mix. The swim bait fishing is ON! and it still continues to produce quality fish.

Hope you got your 'Swim Bait Stocking Stuffers'!

I would thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to increase your bass fishing knowledge and look forward to putting you on that fish of a lifetime.

I have openings available so please don’t hesitate to call or email me.

To all, have a fantastic New Year!
Bass Wishes,
(619)4382620 (phone#) Art Berry
artberryfishing@yahoo.com

matt duarte
01-04-2009, 10:46 PM
damn dude! thats a awesome fish! i guess i got to get me some triple trouts! they seem to be working real well for you... i defently need to talk a few friends into getting a guided trip from you.. i need to get my swimbait tech dialed in..

again nice fish dude! hope to get on the water with you soon!

snag
01-04-2009, 10:50 PM
Wow!,

Now that is a beast!

Looks well over 20+lbs, must have been an awesome day!

Once again, well done Art!

DoubleTrouble
01-04-2009, 10:59 PM
1st of all, try to spell correctly. 2nd, Art would not be fishing in a friggin pontoon when the water was high. 3rd, rather than waste your time trying to start something, how about congratulating the guy for a job well done.

matt duarte
01-04-2009, 11:21 PM
1st of all, try to spell correctly. 2nd, Art would not be fishing in a friggin pontoon when the water was high. 3rd, rather than waste your time trying to start something, how about congratulating the guy for a job well done.

i dont get it? what are you talkin about?

snag
01-04-2009, 11:39 PM
i dont get it? what are you talkin about?

Matt,

I think "doubletrouble" wants us to spell correctly.

So here it goes...........Correctly! Did I pass?

Once again, nice fish Art!

fishntime
01-05-2009, 05:03 AM
Nice Job! With all the different baits out there both custom and made in bulk, how do you know which bait to choose. And as for DT, I hope there was a post that was erased. In which you were to responding to?

BingJr
01-05-2009, 09:32 AM
Sweet Lineside Art.

Thats the way you do it.

BassEngineer
01-05-2009, 09:41 AM
That is a monster! Nice Art!

LateFisher
01-05-2009, 10:00 AM
NICE STRIPER ART, NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT:Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana::Dancing Banana:

DarkShadow
01-05-2009, 10:03 AM
That's a Tama Striper if I've ever seen one...look at the belly on that beast!

FISHSTIX
01-05-2009, 11:07 AM
:EyePop: Niiice fish!...congrats!

JSAUCE818
01-05-2009, 11:11 AM
this is false information...i was there that day and he was NOT using triple trout swimbaits....i saw him flyLining a live midget:Shocked: yep, sorry art for spilling the beans...jk..lol...
Dude!!! nice friggin toad!!!!!

matt duarte
01-05-2009, 12:18 PM
hahah funny stuff Jman... i still want to know what was up with the dude on the first page..what was his problem? his post doesnt make sence

BingJr
01-05-2009, 01:37 PM
MD, I think he thought we were gonna flame Art and was coming to his defense just in case. :Big Grin:

You know me, I love that friggen Tripple Trout. Its action is the best out there bar none. Its not the fancy schmancy paint jobs some have but it plain ol rocks it when it comes to action.

DarkShadow
01-05-2009, 01:43 PM
his post doesnt make sence

Unless someone else edited their response out.

Then again, you get the original response via email. It'd be interesting to see if the response was edited out.

Nothing like calling someone on their trigger happy postings.

matt duarte
01-05-2009, 01:51 PM
defently dude! The TT is what got me to start making baits! The action on the tt is awesome rather your making a slow retrive, jerkin it like a jerk bait or bruning it in, its flawess... I still need to buy some haha i want to finish my baits first though im not comparing my baits to the TT but after a lot of dialing in my baits the action is real similar so far i havent had a bait roll on its side during anytype of retrive...but i still plan on stockin up on a few 8 and 10" TTs...cant beat em but you can join them hahah

snag
01-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Unless someone else edited their response out.

Then again, you get the original response via email. It'd be interesting to see if the response was edited out.

Nothing like calling someone on their trigger happy postings.

I edited my response because I misspelled “awesome” and wrote awsome.
I thought the guy was bagging on me for a typo, so I went back and edited one word.

I still think there’s more to the guys derogatory post.

Regardless, I wish I would have caught that pig.

Beeracuda211
01-05-2009, 07:11 PM
Your client looks bummed, should have let him hold it instead with a chuckee-cheeeeeese smileee :Big Grin: lol

TroutOnly
01-05-2009, 07:29 PM
GREAT JOB KILLNG MR STRIPEY AND A GREAT JOB GETTING YOURE CLIENTS ON THEM, IT MAKES ME HAPPY SEEING ALL THE TROUT EATING MACHINES BEING SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES,ALL THE HARD CORE TROUTERS WHO FISH THE DVL WHEN WE ABLE TO LAUNCH SHOULD ALL BUY YOU LUNCH FOR KILLING ALL THOSE STRIPERS,,,t/o,,,,I LOVE THAT TRIPLE TROUT SEEN ON THE OTHER REPORT,,,

Beeracuda211
01-05-2009, 07:32 PM
GREAT JOB KILLNG MR STRIPEY AND A GREAT JOB GETTING YOURE CLIENTS ON THEM, IT MAKES ME HAPPY SEEING ALL THE TROUT EATING MACHINES BEING SHOT DOWN IN FLAMES,ALL THE HARD CORE TROUTERS WHO FISH THE DVL WHEN WE ABLE TO LAUNCH SHOULD ALL BUY YOU LUNCH FOR KILLING ALL THOSE STRIPERS,,,t/o,,,,I LOVE THAT TRIPLE TROUT SEEN ON THE OTHER REPORT,,,

He should be buying you lunch for not killing his stripers... LOL :Big Grin:

nismotech91
01-05-2009, 07:32 PM
Nice striper Art!

one_leg
01-05-2009, 07:43 PM
They have been killin' huge Mackinaws up at Tahoe on the big swimmers for years.

I am glad to see that they work down here with such efficacy.

Congrats to the angler who put that one on the deck.

GeordyBass
01-05-2009, 08:34 PM

wat r u talkin bout dude?Whoo r u tryin to mak dramaa wit?Dis is nott dramnetwok.netr!!!I don seee anyon mispelingg wods heree?

Chill down bud,and go fish!:Wink:

BTW:
That's a Very nice catch Art!I'd say that striper looks well over 20lbs. maybe even 25lbs?

Nice Job bud!Wish I had the $$$ to make a guide trip with you.Again,Nice job tearing up the Stripers at DVL dude!:Cool:

DoubleTrouble
01-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Matt, my response was not aimed at you. It was aimed at a guy (Ramboboy) who ended up pulling his post. The guy was basically calling Art out for no reason at all. Relax bro.

SoCalGuy7
01-06-2009, 07:26 AM
Awesome stripey!

DKCbassman
01-06-2009, 07:47 AM
Please don't call out Art Berry. He's a proven winner, he's taken my money at tournaments plenty of times. DT when you said learn how to spell, I had an idea who you were talking about. I was right! or shud i sey rite.

TroutOnly
01-06-2009, 08:14 AM
Hey watch i dont use no frickin spellcheck,,,lol,,,

MAVERICK27
01-12-2009, 01:00 PM
Art is a master and is not cocky or arrogant..even though he has the right to be...So, if you are thinking about flaming him...try another forum!!!!!!!!!!

Art, great job bud!! Too bad we didnt land it when we were with you!!

DarkShadow
01-12-2009, 01:11 PM
It was aimed at a guy (Ramboboy) who ended up pulling his post.

DT,

You'll see that often here.

In the future, you should just QUOTE their original post, and put the person on blast for typing before thinking.

HBJapo
01-14-2009, 11:14 AM

Too much glue sniffing, I guess.

Nice fish Art!!

Japo :Envious: