PDA

View Full Version : Same old thing...Skunk!

StriperEye
01-04-2009, 09:03 PM
After reading all the great post and seeing people pulling in the stripes from the Duct and even some WITH 2 IN 1 DAY not mentioning any names..StriperBill..Congrats by the way. I figured I would give my first chance of 09 a try....Well a try I did, I started off at Munz Ranch for nothing, then moved to another unnamed spot for about an hour with no luck, not even followers..Tried a couple more spots with no love..I did meet another member from the board at my last spot.Dont want to name him in case he doesnt want to be know, but at least I can say I met a new friend from fishing. Thanks for the advice and cant wait to fish again man. Can't wait to post with pics of the stripes I earned, until then Happy fishing!

tpfishnfool
01-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Dude you are way due !! Dont give up. Remember, early or late low light is key. Slow retrieve.

supasportkid
01-04-2009, 09:09 PM
a few skunks will pay off, your jus payin your dues early

Wingnut
01-04-2009, 09:12 PM
Keep at it, you will succeed at the Duct, it can be a tough place to fish. :Cool: :Big Grin:

StriperEye
01-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Thanks guys..Not to be moddest but my Dues are way over DUE!! I have the Striper fever, I can't give up!! I will fish till the day I die thats for sure! Its comming, I feel it..yet I've been feeling it everyday for the last year and a half..oh well.....

Striper Bill
01-04-2009, 09:33 PM
Takes paitence hang in there and your day will come soon, don't give up cause you will get one. Learning the aqueduct is the important thing when putting your time in. It was hard for me and all others that have not fished it before. When you least expect it, then:EyePop:whammmmmmmmmo!

RamboBoy
01-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Keep hang in there and you will get one. Don't give up!

trail blazer
01-05-2009, 06:29 AM
S,EYE ,,,Youre day is comming for that striper.
And WELCOME to the world of STRIPER FEVER,,lol.

It,s a powerfully strong SICKNESS :Big Grin: that has gotten ahold of some of us and it has no cure.

One can only hope to TEMPORAIRLY releive the symptoms by catching as many stripers as possible<With the best medicine of all being GODZILLA size fish>:LOL:

DKCbassman
01-05-2009, 07:53 AM
I am not sure if its a sickness or a fever(Stripes of Course). How about we all claim disability from Stripers Disease? Maybe the State will have some mercy on our souls and pay us to fish for a while? Seems like the Striper Disease has taken this board over.

But seriously, I have found that I can catch 36+ schoolie's in a day and that will hold me over temporarily. A big DD non schoolie will cure you!!! Atleast until next trip.

Striper Bill
01-05-2009, 08:18 AM
LoL Where do I sign up for the Striper disability!:LOL:

DKCbassman
01-05-2009, 08:27 AM
I think if we file here in Ca. we would all just get IOU checks on a Bi-weekly basis. State is broke and it's no joke.

Striper Bill
01-05-2009, 08:48 AM
I know thats for sure, hope it does get better and they get their heads out of there *** too busy supporting illegals.

trail blazer
01-05-2009, 11:53 AM
As mywife stands over me and reads this thread she,s ROLLING with lafter:ROFL::ROFL:,,,BUT now she understands that im not alone with this disease,
AND that there must be other wifes out there that are submitted to the same TORTURES as her
hold this spool just like this while i respool ALL my reels

I need the whole kitchen table to sort out my t,box

Fresh chovies in the freezer for that spur of the moment trip,,,Oooya and a bag of bloodworms in the fridge door to keep thelm lively<SHE REALLY LOVES THAT>

I think we need a 12 step meeting for this behavior ,LETS HAVE IT OUT AT THE DUCT:Rolls Eyes:

Fishing Mama
01-05-2009, 02:55 PM
Trailblazer Help! Striper Bill needs the 12 step program this disease is life threatening!
Fishing Mama