PDA

View Full Version : Fishing with "Dirty Girl" 01/02/2009

Mondo21
01-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Got to the Vine at 5:20 am came around the corner and WOW! So many people.:Shocked: I was in line 6. I saw Mitz directing traffic. He said you're late! I said yeah I know. I said I will be fishing at Trout Island, he said no way. Too many people ahead of you. I looked over and I saw Chrissy's Hummer. I called her up to let her know I was there. I said I will meet you at Trout Island,she said "okay". Finally got to the ticket booth at about 6:40am. Headed to Trout Island. It was wall to wall cars. So many people,looked like a can of sardines.:Confused: I quickly turned around and left! To my surprise:Surprised: I find a wide open spot:Dancing Banana:. I won't say where,then that spot will look like a can of sardines:ROFL:. I sat my lines out and soon after Chrissy and Garrett showed up. Garrett put his line in a soon afterwards,BAM! a 4.8 lber!

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/cynthiareed1959/FishingAtIrvineLake040.jpg

Happy camper! Way to go Garrett!!!
I was next up with a bendo! 2lber.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/cynthiareed1959/FishingAtIrvineLake041.jpg

It was very cold out there. Foggy, and misting. The sun peep out for a minute,it felt good and they it ran away. I had 3 layers of clothes on and my toes was like ice and my fingers was like iceciles.The wind blew right my thermal underwears. :EyePop:
The bite slowed for everyone. It took a while and Garrett did it again.another nice fish.
Mitz made his rounds... Joking as usual:Big Grin:

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/cynthiareed1959/FishingAtIrvineLake042.jpg
Dirty Girl and the Magic Man
http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp150/cynthiareed1959/FishingAtIrvineLake043.jpg
Patrick stopped by early in the morning,but didn't stay long. Mitz said he was working alone.
We had to make a call to Patrick later that day for some idiot trolling right next to our lines.
Chrissy brought some muffins and brownies and then she treated me later to Hamburgers and fries. The brownies and muffins were very good. Thanks Chrissy.
One of the team 57 members came by and I can't think of his name. But he knew that Art and Mitz set up my lines the other day. Ha! Ha!. Good news get around.:Big Grin:
It seem to get colder and I was getting tired and still had to do the marathon drive home. I left at 2 oclock. The drive wasn't too too bad. Thanks Chrissy and Garrett for a very nice day. We must do this again soon.:Big Smile: Cindy

spitbreaker
01-03-2009, 08:47 PM
great job, nice fish

Rooster
01-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Great report and pics as always Cindy. I keep ending up going on days your not around for some reason. Someday im gonna meet ya :Big Grin:

Finally had the pleasure of meeting Chrissy for the first time today. Simply can't say enough good things about her.

Im fishing on shore next time out. To many good people on shore. Hope 2 cya out there. Rob > Rooster

Mondo21
01-03-2009, 09:32 PM
I will see how things go,maybe next Sunday. It will be nice to meet you too. Chrissy wanted me to come out today,had to work. Hope to see you soon Rob. Cindy:Big Grin:

yamafish
01-03-2009, 09:56 PM
Mondo - Nice report and pics :Smile:
DG - Gotta get the kids together soon to fish! Garrett is quite the fisherman!
Rob - Shore? What? :LOL: You know that all the toads are caught on the troll.
I'll make ya a deal on some Fusion / Team 57 rodholders if ya want to fish from the shore. LOL

Rodger

Mondo21
01-03-2009, 10:00 PM
Mondo - Nice report and pics :Smile:
DG - Gotta get the kids together soon to fish! Garrett is quite the fisherman!
Rob - Shore? What? :LOL: You know that all the toads are caught on the troll.
I'll make ya a deal on some Fusion / Team 57 rodholders if ya want to fish from the shore. LOL

Rodger

Garrett and Chrissy was loving my Fusion Rod Holders. She said she will be getting some from you. I will have to fish w/you and Ladyfish soon. Cindy:Big Grin:

yamafish
01-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Garrett and Chrissy was loving my Fusion Rod Holders. She said she will be getting some from you. I will have to fish w/you and Ladyfish soon. Cindy:Big Grin:

Cindy..
Thanks again for supporting the Team 57 Rodholder.
D/G the rodholders will be available for purchase at the Vine on 09 Event :Cool:
Cindy - LF and I will get you out on the boat soon to troll around.

Take care,
Rodger

Mondo21
01-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Cindy..
Thanks again for supporting the Team 57 Rodholder.
D/G the rodholders will be available for purchase at the Vine on 09 Event :Cool:
Cindy - LF and I will get you out on the boat soon to troll around.

Take care,
Rodger

See you on the 17th. Rodger.

ghetto dad
01-03-2009, 11:20 PM
Nice job cindy......chrissy is good peeps...im sure you had a blast......take care

GD

troutdog
01-04-2009, 10:42 AM
WTG on the fish kids! A 2lber and a 4.8lber on a tough day sounds like an okay way to punk the skunk to me! Cindy based on your report you were surrounded by some great people, I'll look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks! Thanks for sharing your day....

TD

LateFisher
01-05-2009, 12:13 PM
CINDY, NICE REPORT AND WAY TO GET THE KIDS ON QUALITY FISH. I'LL SEE YOU ON THE 17th, AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING MORE TEAM 57 MEMBERS !!!!!

Mondo21
01-05-2009, 01:32 PM
CINDY, NICE REPORT AND WAY TO GET THE KIDS ON QUALITY FISH. I'LL SEE YOU ON THE 17th, AND I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING MORE TEAM 57 MEMBERS !!!!!

Love to fish w/kids,the look on their face is priceless...
Can't wait for the event date. Look foward in meeting you also. Cindy:Big Grin: