PDA

View Full Version : guasti

basscatcher
01-03-2009, 06:43 PM
went to guasti today and didn't realize how packed it was going to be. we moved to different spots for ike 1 hour and finally stayed at the way back. some people were thier and were nailing fish they must of cuaght 10 at least. the schools were all over but i didn't have the right stuff and got skunk. thats ok i got one yesterday at prado:). take care everyone.

God Bless

basscatcher

a biley
01-03-2009, 07:35 PM
haha even the trout elude you. don't worry the bass was a no show for me at el dorado.

smokinflies
01-03-2009, 08:08 PM
went to guasti today and didn't realize how packed it was going to be.

Fishing shoulder to shoulder sucks.:Angry:

basscatcher
01-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Fishing shoulder to shoulder sucks.:Angry:

yes it does the crowd thier were these two kids that were walking around and this guy had his tackle box open and these little kids saw his tackle box and started going through it and the guy chased them off. they didn't take anything. one of them saw almon eggs for the first time of his life i guess because that the first thing he grabbed. he put it back but man people these days have no respect for others belongings

basscatcher
01-03-2009, 08:38 PM
haha even the trout elude you. don't worry the bass was a no show for me at el dorado.

man bro double skunks trips for you man that sucks. thats ok you'll get them im going to start fishing the pudd in late january.

God Bless

basscatcher

christainmetalhead909
01-03-2009, 09:55 PM
went to guasti today and didn't realize how packed it was going to be. we moved to different spots for ike 1 hour and finally stayed at the way back. some people were thier and were nailing fish they must of cuaght 10 at least. the schools were all over but i didn't have the right stuff and got skunk. thats ok i got one yesterday at prado:). take care everyone.

God Bless

basscatcher

sorry to hear about the skunk god bless better luck next time

Senor Rambone
01-03-2009, 10:03 PM
hey basscatcher, I'm probably going to hit up prado on monday. I've been doing good there.

basscatcher
01-03-2009, 10:07 PM
sorry bro can't make it monday start school :( im now limited to fish lol. thanks christianmetalhead909 God Bless you to

God Bless

basscatcher

Striper Bill
01-04-2009, 03:06 AM
Stinks when you skunked, but You'll slay them next time.:Smile:

boxl0bster
01-04-2009, 04:02 AM
yes it does the crowd thier were these two kids that were walking around and this guy had his tackle box open and these little kids saw his tackle box and started going through it and the guy chased them off. they didn't take anything. one of them saw almon eggs for the first time of his life i guess because that the first thing he grabbed. he put it back but man people these days have no respect for others belongings

i've had similar problems with kids. typically they want to touch all my gear and ask if they can have it....can i have this? whats this can i have it? all the while im looking for their parents to get them the #@!* away from me and my stuff.

if i did that as a kid i would have been worked over good by my parents.:Angry:

LIZARDKING1
01-04-2009, 09:12 AM
Just started fishing Prado and Guasti and still trying to figure out.I heard prado can be pretty good if you hit the right spots....

basscatcher
01-04-2009, 01:11 PM
Just started fishing Prado and Guasti and still trying to figure out.I heard prado can be pretty good if you hit the right spots....

totally true i have been to prado before and the trout moved out and the bite is terrible. you just got to really know the lake your fishing and the patterns that the fish go through like the spots for the weather and time of year.

God Bless

basscatcher

Billy Bass
01-05-2009, 10:28 PM
No trout at all? Then what did you do with all those XXXLg treble hooks you bought???
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-06-2009, 11:18 AM

God Bless

basscatcher
I used to fish there for years, my suggestion is to get there super early and get the spots near the channel at the back bay, thats where I used to slay them down good....

sometimes u can get them right in the channel but I'd sugest either side of it going towards open water....don't always cast all the way out though, most of the time they dwell anywhere near the shore 6' to 15-20' from shore at most...

Hope this helps...also go when the "county stocks" call the lake, they'll tell you who stocked last

basscatcher
01-06-2009, 03:32 PM
No trout at all? Then what did you do with all those XXXLg treble hooks you bought???
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

no man i gave those to samfisher so he can catch fish :LOL:

SamFisher
01-06-2009, 06:56 PM
no man i gave those to samfisher so he can catch fish :LOL:

Young man, am I going to have to talk to your pastor? J/K ;P

SamFisher

basscatcher
01-06-2009, 08:12 PM

SamFisher

lol sure bro, we need to hit up the pudd agian.

Billy Bass
01-06-2009, 10:18 PM

SamFisher

Yeah; good ol' Sam

Billy Bass
01-06-2009, 10:21 PM
Actually, Larry, a good friend of sam Fisher's and mine does very well at Guasti. I'll E-mail Mr Fisher and send him larry's secret weapon. Sam will more than happy to pass the info along!
Tight lines friend!

basscatcher
01-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Actually, Larry, a good friend of sam Fisher's and mine does very well at Guasti. I'll E-mail Mr Fisher and send him larry's secret weapon. Sam will more than happy to pass the info along!
Tight lines friend!

i thought he passed away?

LuRkEr
01-09-2009, 11:43 PM
Well, we are waiting for SamFisher to reply. Where is the secret bait that you were
talking about Bill Bass?

LuRkEr

SamFisher
01-09-2009, 11:50 PM
Alright, since so many of you want to know, here are some pix of the bait.

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh358/SamFisher2564/fly2.jpg

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh358/SamFisher2564/fly1.jpg

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh358/SamFisher2564/fly3.jpg

Use this w/ a 1.5' to 2' leader from a bubble.

End result will get you a bunch of these

http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh358/SamFisher2564/biggun.jpg

SamFisher

basscatcher
01-11-2009, 04:07 PM
so sam fisher who did you pay to take a pic of that fish ? lol jk manbro just got back from a retreat and it was awesome. i'll tell you more at the lake.

God Bless

basscatcher

ps: hey lurker you should go fish.