PDA

View Full Version : Live at corona lake 1-3-08!!!

Git R Done
01-03-2009, 05:14 AM
1st of all a happy new year to all you guys. Im in line right now finishing my 4th gentleman jack & coke...(six pack of silver bullets gone too!) ive been here since 2am. Got here and saw about 10 cars/rv's in front of me. It is raining a lil bit but we'll see how it works out. Couple of boats in line. I'll be here rain or shine. I have my rain gear so i'll be fishing no matter what. I'll try to give updates when i can frm my cell & hopefully i dont fall in the lake lol. Git R Done!!!

Ronira
01-03-2009, 05:34 AM
Well I hope you catch some fish because it's gonna be a while before you can drive! :Twisted:

Git R Done
01-03-2009, 05:40 AM
Well I hope you catch some fish because it's gonna be a while before you can drive! :Twisted:
haha ur right buddy. we'll at least i caught a good buzz so far. its about a DD right now...the line has doubled & its starting to turn around towards me looks like a busy day

Mondo21
01-03-2009, 08:04 AM
Good luck out there. Catch lots of fish. Cindy:Big Grin:

CASTAWAY
01-03-2009, 08:33 AM
Hope you catch that DD Get R Done. Go get em'!!!:Thumbs Up:

Git R Done
01-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Hope you catch that DD Get R Done. Go get em'!!!:Thumbs Up:
ok so far 3 trout all on nightcrawlers. Thanks again sauson (not sure in spelled right...im offically drunk) im fishin at the south side (right side as u enter) offically out of gentleman jack. Working on my 2nd foster's tall boy. =) 2 many boats in the water. Dam is elbow to elbow... No rain. still in search of the DD. Maybe ill put on the scuba gear...we'll c

lizzay
01-03-2009, 09:45 AM
3 trouts? you're almost at your limit. Good job. Gotta love these live reports, technology these days...

Git R Done
01-03-2009, 09:53 AM
3 trouts? you're almost at your limit. Good job. Gotta love these live reports, technology these days...
u know what i luv...? I luv foster's =)

CASTAWAY
01-03-2009, 10:23 AM
u know what i luv...? I luv foster's =)

LOL.....

I was fishing that location during the last Tourney. It was hot then.
Looks like it's still is. Now you've caught two different species, Trout and
Buzz...LOL.....:Big Grin: Get that DD...:Big Grin:

matt duarte
01-03-2009, 10:24 AM
HAHA NICE DUDE! gotta love that gentelman jack! ill be out at corona tomorrow on the toon!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope i can get on some bass.... good luck dude! catch a big one! theres cops everywhere dude! saw a car getting pulled over by a undercover in a mini van!!! so drive safe bro!

socalrippin
01-03-2009, 10:47 AM
i'll be out there tomorrow too!!! look for the three pontoon boats tied side by side trolling back and forth. were going for my buddys b-day and were gonna have a huge group of drunkn fisherman as well ahahahaha.... make way!

Git R Done
01-03-2009, 12:19 PM
i'll be out there tomorrow too!!! look for the three pontoon boats tied side by side trolling back and forth. were going for my buddys b-day and were gonna have a huge group of drunkn fisherman as well ahahahaha.... make way!
haha just make sure 2 stay between the navg. Becons...lol. Now ive got 4 trout. Not sure if its posted yet. Im on my 5th foster's. I feel like landfill. Ppl all around me r getting something. In the morning they were close w short leaders now theyre out there with long leaders. Days not over yet still need 1 more...im greedy lol + need 1 more beer

Hate2Fish
01-03-2009, 01:48 PM
I have been on group fishing trips when the hooch is gone, we leave

CASTAWAY
01-03-2009, 01:53 PM

Wait a minute, does "hooch" translates to "dranks"???

Git R Done
01-03-2009, 02:49 PM
relax guy. Im fine where im at. As long as im not at work im a happy camper

christainmetalhead909
01-03-2009, 09:54 PM
hell ya, man drinking and fishing im going on monday hope to report live if my phone works there. what else were they biting from shore? and what did you catch the 4th one on, you got to get the handle of cheap jack when you go out you pass out before you run out lol. im working on mine now lol.

bluehunter
01-04-2009, 08:57 AM
Hootch? Man do I have some stories about that from back in the day all the way to moonshine. LOL

Nessie Hunter
01-04-2009, 10:08 AM
:Twisted:

Any one that brags about how much alcohol they drink on a fishing trip (or any time) needs HELP, and/or some jail time.... Driving to, & boating while intoxicated are both CRIMES...

Not to mention the dead, crippled and ruined lives you leave in your drunken path..... :Evil:

Stupid kids.....................

OKTubin
01-04-2009, 10:38 AM
I drank so much last week at SARL in my tube, it was ridiculous.
And we had two limits, plus two fer the three of us!

Git R Done
01-05-2009, 01:59 PM
well i ended u catching 6 trout. i farmed my 6th as i was bringing my last pole in. had a great day at the lake. just an fyi i stopped drinking a few hrs before i had to drive home...grilled up some asada & chatted with the guys frm the lake till about 1730. So i was ok by then. your right nessie i do understand your concerns. all i left was some dead trout in my path lol. well it was nice reporting frm the lake. hopefully next time ill be reading someone elses post live frm the lake who knows...Git R Done!