PDA

View Full Version : Friday Swimbait Session @ DVL

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
01-03-2009, 02:07 AM
Excited about getting the first swimbait fish of the year under our belts, I headed out with my clients Joe and his brother for a day of swimbait 101. We had a exciting day learning about tons of different types of swimbaits and their applications. Joe caught several dvl beauties and both him and his brother had missed opportunities. But by the end of the day they were casting and winding the big baits like season veterns. With a pressure change in the forcast the fishing should get even better.This should bring us some good wind which will result in great condions and present a opportunity to catch a fish of a lifetime.So dont hesitate to call or email me if your interested to increase your bass fishing knowledge.
Bass Wishes,
(619)4382620 (phone#) Art Berry
artberryfishing@yahoo

matt duarte
01-03-2009, 09:50 AM
damn dude you always do it! and those are on the 10" tripple trout to! awesome job guys! i can already see that swimbaits for shore isnt gonna work...i defently need to get a boat..

fishntime
01-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Way to go on the 10 in TT. Just makes me more confident about my TT purchase.

Jobunn
01-04-2009, 02:08 AM
My bro and I went out with Art yesterday after 15 years of fishing at Castaic and had a great time on this trip - learned a hell of a lot about hawg LMB fishing. Art gave us a lot more opportunities than we capitalized on but we still managed a few nice fish.

basscatcher
01-04-2009, 01:14 PM
its good to see you fish after that issue you went through during the holidays. good job art.

God Bless

basscatcher

MAVERICK27
01-06-2009, 12:32 PM
Nice catches out there...Art has done it again!