PDA

View Full Version : First Trip 1/2/09

Adam_B.
01-02-2009, 05:56 PM
Well, today was my first trip to the vine and first off I would like to say I beat the skunk!!! Woo Hoo! Got one little stocker and that was it for the day. Very slow for me from the tube. I've never been and had no idea where to go, or what to do but I gave it my all!

I'm glad I finally got to experience this lake. Its very beautiful. I fished near some nice people. I didn't see any trash or any loud music. Had a great time. I did happen to tangle lines with a boater... sorry about that if your on here!

Well, I would love to go back again, but it sure would help to go with someone who knows what there doing there. thank for reading.

one_leg
01-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Glad to hear that you beat the skunk. You will learn the lake if you hook up with some seasoned pros.

Mondo21
01-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Nice job beating the ole Skunkeroo. Welcome to the Vine.I was also there today,it was very cold all day. Cindy:Big Grin:

troutdog
01-03-2009, 09:08 PM
Glad to hear you were able to punk the skunk, even the best of them had a tough time Friday from what I was told. Hope you make it out there again and slay'em now that you've paid your dues! :Wink:

TD