PDA

View Full Version : Skinner Lake 1/02/09

RamboBoy
01-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Hey all,

Today, I got a day off work. My family and I went to the gate of Skinner Lake at 5:30 a.m. We rent a boat to the inlet bouy area. I was casting a topwater plug and a topwater floater lure. There was nada catch fish. There is not much full of water flowing. It is just small water flowing. I changed a bucktail lure and was casting to the water flowing, nada catch fish at all. Then I decided to use mackerel bait and chicken liver bait to drop in the water, nada catch fish. After we done fish and returned a boat to the dock, when we were heading to the dock I was using trolling tandem drop line two bucktails, nada catch fish. By the noon, we went to home and have enjoyed a fishing trip.

Here are some pictures, enjoying view.

newbefisher
01-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Bummer about the skunk. I almost made it out there today, but headed to Hemet Lake instead. Now I'm glad I went where I did.

smokinflies
01-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Hey I've seen those pictures before, just can't remember where.:Secret:

RamboBoy
01-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Hey I've seen those pictures before, just can't remember where.:Secret:

These picture is today, not before. Look at the date on the right side bottom corner. That is when my family and I went there today.

RamboBoy
01-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Bummer about the skunk. I almost made it out there today, but headed to Hemet Lake instead. Now I'm glad I went where I did.

Any catch fish?

How is the Hemet Lake?