PDA

View Full Version : Peck Pitt....

croix01
01-02-2009, 02:15 PM
Went donw to Peck road park today...fish the cove facing the airport and nada...i had a trout line in. I got a couple bites on my purple robo worm...saw a catfish feeding right on the shore. its a gloomy day so yeah...better luck next time...

smokinflies
01-05-2009, 04:00 PM
Went donw to Peck road park today...fish the cove facing the airport and nada...i had a trout line in. I got a couple bites on my purple robo worm...saw a catfish feeding right on the shore. its a gloomy day so yeah...better luck next time...

Damn you, Peck Pit!!!:Angry::Angry::Angry:

sesgia
01-05-2009, 06:30 PM
the pit have a lot of big fish but is very tough place to fish :Twisted:

ronniek524
01-06-2009, 08:29 AM
Good Luck next time :). Not only been tuff everywhere, but as said, this is one tuff pitt :)

croix01
01-06-2009, 02:37 PM
Yeah thats what i hear to. Everytime i go out there i try and see what works or what not....i hope the bass fishing is good durring spring...imma go later this week and fish for some trout if anyone wanna head out sometime....:Cool:

smokinflies
01-06-2009, 04:49 PM
Yeah thats what i hear to. Everytime i go out there i try and see what works or what not....i hope the bass fishing is good durring spring...imma go later this week and fish for some trout if anyone wanna head out sometime....:Cool:

What day dude?

I might be able to join you on a skunk session.

croix01
01-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Yeah...ill pm you cuz i got a busy *** week an weekend before school starts again...yeah i hope we dont get skunkd....well fishing..haha:Wink::Cool:

smokinflies
01-07-2009, 08:30 PM
Yeah...ill pm you cuz i got a busy *** week an weekend before school starts again...yeah i hope we dont get skunkd....well fishing..haha:Wink::Cool:

Cool dude. Whenever your ready.

B@$$[P][M][P]
01-16-2009, 02:16 PM
better luck next time. Try that spot where the two lakes meet, its sweet.