PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Fishing License Akward???

WARRIORMIKE
01-01-2009, 11:03 PM
I bought my fishing license today at good old wal-mart. So I'm legal again for another year!!!

Does anyone know why the fishing license this year are wider than any other years prior???

Fish Dog
01-01-2009, 11:17 PM
I bought my fishing license today at good old wal-mart. So I'm legal again for another year!!!

I hope you're legal. Did you get the ocean enhancement stamp? The wally-world crew seem to "forget" that most of the time from what I've seen.

matt duarte
01-01-2009, 11:18 PM
really thats weird... i still need to get mine....how much was it? is it still the blue color?

WARRIORMIKE
01-01-2009, 11:21 PM
really thats weird... i still need to get mine....how much was it? is it still the blue color?

Now its orange!!!I paid $45 with ocean stamp :!!!:

Flying
01-01-2009, 11:23 PM

$41.20. Its orange (color changes every year) and bigger than last year.

lol Mike beat me to it.

a biley
01-01-2009, 11:37 PM
$41.20. Its orange (color changes every year) and bigger than last year.

lol Mike beat me to it.

great i hate folding it up, my license holder was a perfect fit last year (yesterday)

cappo
01-02-2009, 10:15 AM
ya they added lines for the Sturgeon and Abalone #s.

one_leg
01-02-2009, 10:42 AM

Does anyone know why the fishing license this year are wider than any other years prior???

I dunno, to make the paper mill owners and loggers happy, I guess?

I just folded mine three times and shoved it in the holder. :Neutral:

If the internet had not been invented there wouldn't be anywhere near as many people fishing and hunting.

I wonder if Al Gore had not invented the internet if there would be less people fishing and hunting?

JusStartnOut
01-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Good old walmart. My mother was trying to buy me my license there for christmas and they told her they couldnt sell her it because they need the id of the person that is using it. So she went to Turners.

WARRIORMIKE
01-03-2009, 04:48 AM
I thought it had to do something with Obama???

CraigH
01-03-2009, 07:44 AM
Good old walmart. My mother was trying to buy me my license there for christmas and they told her they couldnt sell her it because they need the id of the person that is using it. So she went to Turners.

I got mine at WalMart yesterday and the guy told me I had to fill out the entire license before he would take my money. First time I heard that one.

It was $41.20 for the license, $4.75 for the ocean stamp, and $12.85 for the second rod stamp.