PDA

View Full Version : Skinner skunkage

Ronira
01-01-2009, 05:40 PM
Man I smell, spent 5hrs at Skinner for the first time and had it handed to me. :Sad: Tried anchovies, crawlers, dropshoting various plastics, carolina rigged bait and plastics, chucked some rattletraps and cranks and got nothing. Couldn't believe it. Even trolled some rapalas with downriggers. Oh well, got to see a pretty little lake on a nice boat so I'm good. Happy New Year everyone. :Beer Toast:

Seng90806
01-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Man I smell, spent 5hrs at Skinner for the first time and had it handed to me. :Sad: Tried anchovies, crawlers, dropshoting various plastics, carolina rigged bait and plastics, chucked some rattletraps and cranks and got nothing. Couldn't believe it. Even trolled some rapalas with downriggers. Oh well, got to see a pretty little lake on a nice boat so I'm good. Happy New Year everyone. :Beer Toast:

was the water flowing at the inlet? better than being sick at home :LOL:

Ronira
01-01-2009, 06:27 PM
was the water flowing at the inlet? better than being sick at home :LOL:
Yeh the water was flowing in and we tried that area but no love. You sick Seng? If you are hope you get better soon dawg.

HEMAN
01-01-2009, 08:20 PM
sorry to hear bout the skunkage... you'll get'em next time.. sorry my tips didnt help.

Troutman65
01-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Sorry about the Skunk. I have had my shares of Skunks at Skinner. You will get them next time :Wink: Thanks for the report