PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year

megan@lastchance
01-01-2009, 09:44 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and thank you all for your support in 08'.

Megan
Last Chance Bait & Tackle

EastCoaster
01-01-2009, 03:46 PM
I sent Dan a text last night, but Happy New Years to you all to...

HuskerRod
01-01-2009, 04:58 PM
Happy New Years to you as well!!! I'm not sure what the heck I'd do without Last Chance and all the help I get from you, Dan "the man", Big Chris, Big Josh, Little Josh, and a couple guys I don't even know their names

RamboBoy
01-04-2009, 10:48 PM
You too!

Rambo

matt duarte
01-05-2009, 10:00 AM
happy new year megan,chris,josh,josh matt(my twin according to chris lol) i wish all of you the best of luck this new year! You guys and your shop are awesome! Thanks for all the help and awesome big baits that you sell, you feed my addiction wonderfully haha... Damn i just need to work there and ill be on cloud 9 haha u fire anyone let me know hahahah

BassinPLS
01-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year and thank you all for your support in 08'.

Megan
Last Chance Bait & Tackle

Megan,

Happy New Year to all of you at Last Chance Bait & Tackle. You guys have the BEST Tackle shop that I have ever had the pleasure of spending my retirement funds.

All kidding aside, I really apprciate all of the help I receive when I stop in to see you.

If you other Fishing Network Fanatics haven't stopped by Last Chance Bait & Tackle in Hemet, please due so. They are the the most helpful, friendly people and they carry the "KIND STUFF"!

Happy Properious New Year!

Don,
BassinPLS