PDA

View Full Version : Seal Beach

MikeAce00
06-08-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi Everyone,

Its been a while since I've got my line wet and I have that itch once again. Going tomorrow to try my luck at seal beach. Last time I was there I was tossing imitation sand crabs and grubs with a carolina rig.. Is that still a preferred method? Also, is seal beach worth breaking out the float tube and fishing beyond the breakers? I haven't fished there in a year or more so I don't remember...

Are any beanies coming in yet or shall I just expect some BSP's and Croaker?

Also any other tips on colors and what not would be very much appreciated.

Team 57-- Very cool idea from what I've read on the website... You may have a new member before to long.

TIA

Mike

sonarbp
06-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Hey MikeAce00,

I am interested in what you said about tubin past the breakers at seal beach!!!! I never heard of that.....but if it is possible I am game to try it!!!!

If you ever want to tube let me know.....I tube Newport as much as possible for bass and halis!!!

sonarbp

ghetto dad
06-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Hey MikeAce00,

I am interested in what you said about tubin past the breakers at seal beach!!!! I never heard of that.....but if it is possible I am game to try it!!!!

If you ever want to tube let me know.....I tube Newport as much as possible for bass and halis!!!

sonarbp

yeah mike, sonar can show you some spots???? he is the king of halibut and bass fishing from a float tube.... :D

sonarbp
06-08-2007, 12:19 PM
yeah mike sonar LOVES the tube!!!! :D

LOL :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: kinda strange a comment like this comming from ghetto ***.....oops....I mean ......no I did mean Ghetto ***!!!!

It is real easy to flame on someone you never met or even know while sitting behind a computer......but I bet you don't have the balls to talk **** to someones face....especially when the guy is 6'2 300lbs and can snap your neck like a twig!!!!!

If you don't have something constructive to say to your fellow FNN members.....shut you computer off!!!

Have a great day!!

sonarbp

rusty6
06-08-2007, 02:16 PM
with all the grunion we just had, there are bound to still be some nice butts in the area

ghetto dad
06-08-2007, 02:19 PM
yeah mike sonar LOVES the tube!!!! :D

LOL :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: kinda strange a comment like this comming from ghetto ***.....oops....I mean ......no I did mean Ghetto ***!!!!

It is real easy to flame on someone you never met or even know while sitting behind a computer......but I bet you don't have the balls to talk **** to someones face....especially when the guy is 6'2 300lbs and can snap your neck like a twig!!!!!

If you don't have something constructive to say to your fellow FNN members.....shut you computer off!!!

Have a great day!!

sonarbp
lol...damn bro, i was just messin with you...people are getting so offended easily these days on here, what happened....im laughing at what you called me...prettty good ones...... :D

ghetto dad
06-08-2007, 02:20 PM
FNN IS #1!!!!! :D

spiceguy
06-08-2007, 02:43 PM
I don't understand why there is so damn much BS on this site. Being funny is one thing but this crap is f**king rediculous and one of the reasons I don't bother posting on here as much as I used to. In fact, no wonder I see many former members posting on other sites. Dana, ya got your hands full here buddy.....................

ghetto dad
06-08-2007, 02:45 PM
lol...drama man.....this site is great......im just going to be boring dad.....ok spice, peace man......

spiceguy
06-08-2007, 03:01 PM
lol...drama man.....this site is great......im just going to be boring dad.....ok spice, peace man......

PM sent. :wink: