PDA

View Full Version : Hesperia Report 12/30

YakN'Surf
12-30-2008, 10:34 PM
This was my first time fishing the puddle known as hesperia lake. Wall to wall fisherman and i only saw 2 fish come out all morning. It was damn slow. water looks like mud. Got a bite on a rooster tail and we kept getting little nibbles on our catfish bait, but no hookup. Drove us crazy. Oh well, maybe next time.

Bigdog
12-31-2008, 06:00 AM
Dont go back until this water is clear! They need water to flow there. If you use bait maybe.

Jig-Guy
12-31-2008, 10:52 AM
Hi YakN'Surf, I live in Hesperia and have fished this spot many times. The lake has almost no water flow and sucks:Evil:.
I don't wast my money any more I fish Jess Ranch Fishing Lakes:LOL: 11000 Apple Valley Road Apple Valley Ca 92308 760 240-1107. Beautiful trout that they grow them there. Nice place to go even with the kids (safe). Nice people easy to get too and at a cost of $17.00, 5 fish limit! It is open Friday, Sat & Sun. It is no farther drive than Hesperia lake either. They have a web site WWW.jessranchfishinglakes.com (http://www.jessranchfishinglakes.com), type this in and you will find them.

Tight lines,

Jig-Guy