PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Crowley on Monday and Tuesday. June 11 & 12

Fear No Trout
06-08-2007, 08:52 AM
Fishing Crowley on June 11 and 12. Will try to limit on trout then go after some perch...no limit..lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fear No Trout

Nessie Hunter
06-08-2007, 10:57 AM
Cory, did you see the recent added photo's of Perch at Crowley, in my Parchers report??

200 fish day......

They are WFO to 2#+.. Worm tipped jigs were freaking killin them...

The trout bite was on the slow side last weekend......

Good luck.......... :thumb:

Fear No Trout
06-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Cory, did you see the recent added photo's of Perch at Crowley, in my Parchers report??

200 fish day......

They are WFO to 2#+.. Worm tipped jigs were freaking killin them...

The trout bite was on the slow side last weekend......

Good luck.......... :thumb:

Nessie,

Thanks.... I did read that and I am going to try the North arm when I go for the perch. Of course if I am successful I will be taking photos.

Fear No Trout

DreStyle
06-08-2007, 04:16 PM
Go git 'em Cory ...

bruce watson
06-08-2007, 06:13 PM
Cory, North Arm is a good choice. There is an alge bloom from what i heard from the guys that went. They also said that they were fishing on top of the grass, where they could find it.

Fear No Trout
06-08-2007, 06:27 PM
Cory, North Arm is a good choice. There is an alge bloom from what i heard from the guys that went. They also said that they were fishing on top of the grass, where they could find it.

Thanks Bruce,

They were hitting good there last year for awhile near Leigton Springs and in the Big Hilton area.

Can wait to get those yummers.

FNT

sierraslam
06-10-2007, 07:51 AM
Fear, I saw a TV show on Manzanar on our local channel here in Thousand Oaks. The guy interveiwed "the song bird of Manzanar" and they showed some paitnings done by one of the internies. Cool program. I did not see the whole show, did your fishing exibit make the program? it should have. Have a good trip to Crowley. good fishin!

Wingnut
06-11-2007, 03:51 PM
FNT - Good luck & looking forward to a successful report soon! :wink:

Hitts0n
06-12-2007, 07:43 AM
good luck !