PDA

View Full Version : Captain Castaic hits Goon shore

Captain Castaic
12-30-2008, 06:14 PM
Been fishing the goon pretty regularly lately and been having decent action on D/S Robos in the usual colors and various other soft baits. Saw Butch today..again...lol. Alot of people there on shore and about 6 boats which is "crowded" for the goon. I couldnt fish my go to spot so I tried another and on my first cast I get tapped...I'm like WTF? Nice....then nothing....DAM! So about 5 cvast later I felt the tappity tap tap and BENDO! FISH ON!! wOOOHOO!! Well it wasnt no toad but it went a solid 3 lbs on my digi. It fought nice...stayed deep a long timee. It was a solid bass with shoulders....SWEET.
I swithed over to Ikas and Senkos for a bit and I feel the loving tap tap tap On the 3rd tap it REALLY PULLED HARD . It bent my rod over on the bite it f'ing shocked me so much I friggin swing hard and only hauled water!!!DAM. AGAIN.
Water was clear and up from a few days ago. Air temp was 71 when I left. I got there at 3:45 and left at 5. Not bad for after work...
Hope you all have a great New Year!!!
Oh and by the way...Yesterday was my birthday and I got lots of cash and will be getting my nice Curado/Crucial combo soon!!!!
Having problems uploading pics..I will try later..sorry guys.

Tight Lines
Captain Castaic