PDA

View Full Version : Pudd skunk whats new.

old pudd fisher
12-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Was thier today the 30th and it was a slow one for all of us today. I don't think it has been stocked lately and I hear the last plant were very small size so the bass probably had thier way with them. Once again I tried my luck with spinners,swimbaits salmon eggs,you name it but no go.:Sad:But I did have a nice time out thier,the weather was just perfect. I will be back.:Smile:

GET DA NET
12-30-2008, 05:45 PM
Tell me about it, i was there yoday from about 8am-12n with only two bites but i missed setting the hook. today was my 2nd visit to the pudd and walked away with my 2nd :Skunk:. Soon enuff i'll get my revenge lol.

a biley
12-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Tell me about it, i was there yoday from about 8am-12n with only two bites but i missed setting the hook. today was my 2nd visit to the pudd and walked away with my 2nd :Skunk:. Soon enuff i'll get my revenge lol.

didn't make it there today, but read my other thread... bad luck for me today

ChiefMad
12-30-2008, 06:10 PM
that damn skunk got me today too..

old pudd fisher
12-30-2008, 06:19 PM

Ya!! that lake can be frustrating at times but don't give it up,just be persistent and it will pay off. The big boys like to hide out but they are thier.

GET DA NET
12-30-2008, 06:24 PM
Ya!! that lake can be frustrating at times but don't give it up,just be persistent and it will pay off. The big boys like to hide out but they are thier.

I'll be back soon, hopefully next time I'll be able to launch my boat.

PUDD MASTER BAITER
12-31-2008, 07:16 AM
The pudd has been a tough mistress the last few weeks. You would think at least the trout could be had. I hope they are going to stock again soon to give my 2 and 3 wt fly rods some workout. I cant wait for the season to start in late feb. Ill see you guys out there soon as soon as i get my license for 09..gary, and i will be doing our jetty thing this weekend. At least were guarenteed some action. God bless ,and peace out... Mike the frustated pmb.....

PUDD MASTER BAITER
12-31-2008, 08:16 AM
I didnt relize it going to be crappy weater to fish at the coast. So i got a brillant idea. How about we hook up, and fish for carp at sail boat sunday am. Its just going to drizzle.