PDA

View Full Version : The new guy

TonyLisa
12-29-2008, 10:16 PM
whats up everyone im the new guy Tony i been reading your reports for a while but never joined until now i was to lazy to write well i went to legg today with just my trout supplies and caught nothing i walked the whole middle lake tossing everything and didnt catch anything it was a bad day for me i couldnt even catch a fish today if i a had someone throw it at me, oh well so i decided to call it a day and on the way to my car i decided to toss my lure on the north lake one last time to see if i can get the smell of skunk off me and nothing as i was walking i saw 2 big fish on the shore dying at first i thought it was a tilapia but i was like no not at legg so i picked one up and it looked like a oscar maybe someone dumped them in there then my girlfriend was like "leave it alone cochino" so i did that was pretty much the only fish action i got

tacklejunkie
12-29-2008, 10:22 PM
Welcome to FNN!
Sorry to hear about the skunk, but you came to the right place. We all know how that can be around here.

Keep it up and better luck next trip!

troutdog
12-29-2008, 10:48 PM
Welcome to FNN TonyLisa....any relation to Mona? :Wink:

Looking forward to your future reports....

TD

Mondo21
12-29-2008, 11:03 PM
Welcome. If you like,sign up for our "BIG TROUT GALA/POTLUCK" coming up January,17 at the Vine. We will be happy to have you. Sorry about the :Skunk:.
You'll get them next time. Cindy:Big Smile:

fishmounter
12-29-2008, 11:15 PM
What you've got there in your hand is a Giant Gourami. A tropical fish originating from southeast Asia that are sold here as pets. A cool fish. Was it dead?

Ifishtoolittle
12-29-2008, 11:48 PM
What you've got there in your hand is a Giant Gourami. A tropical fish originating from southeast Asia that are sold here as pets. A cool fish. Was it dead?

Exactly what Fishmounter said you have giant gourami. I did see one swimming in North lake 2 summers ago. Hmmm wonder if there is a spawning population? These fishes need warm water or at least a deep lake to survive in or else it's ends meat for those guys. Cool report man, welcome to the board!

DarkShadow
12-30-2008, 08:29 AM
then my girlfriend was like "leave it alone cochino" so i did

Girlfriends never understand a man's fascination with poking at dead/dying things with a stick.

Welcome to FNN! Better luck next time.

YELLAGIRL
12-30-2008, 01:32 PM
BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME:Angry: