PDA

View Full Version : Lake Perris 12/29 Bass Fishing

basshunter
12-29-2008, 08:41 PM
Went to lake perris today, fished mostly on the dam in about 20' of water. water temp 54 and nice no wind. Slow fishing for the most part. caught 4 2 on drop shot and 2 on carolina rig brush hogs. Buddy caught 3 same baits. Did not see any other action but still a great day on the water. anyone have info on Lake elsinore, thinking of going in AM have never fished there. Any help would be great thanks.

matt duarte
12-29-2008, 09:05 PM
nice job dude! me and tj were there today but on the east side... we were gonna hit the damn to, proly should have...well theres always next time..

i heard they just stocked elsinore with like 1800lbs of striper or striped bass one of the to not sure...never fished there though, but always wanted to i work right next to the lake lol

basshunter
12-29-2008, 10:42 PM
we where in a white champion, you guys did ok it was tough. i did not see anyone else catch a fish. will try elsinore in am hanks for the info

Seng90806
12-29-2008, 11:18 PM
Any sign of panfish around? :lol:

matt duarte
12-29-2008, 11:51 PM
we where in a white champion, you guys did ok it was tough. i did not see anyone else catch a fish. will try elsinore in am hanks for the info

we actually might have seen you we were fishing the launch ramp towards the end of the day... we were on the left sid of the ramp...