PDA

View Full Version : The Vine 12-28-08 gOOd day:)

blakeb
12-28-2008, 10:38 PM
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/blaker1_ownage/100_1564.jpg
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee286/blaker1_ownage/100_1565.jpgGreat day at the vine i took out my family so we could all go out and have some fun. Me My brother and his girlfreind, and also my uncle and cousin came. We got there around 10am wasnt to hot at all. We Rented a pontoon boat and went out for a while and trolled the west shore. We had no luck from the west shore trolling so we found this little Inlit in the west shore.
Some people had to go to the restroom so they went to the restroom so i stayed at the boat and kept fishing. By the time they got back we had 1 fish in the boat. It was maybe around 1 pound nothing to big. About 15min Later i hooked up one about 1.5 pounds on powerbait gulp Rainbow Candy. After that we stayed for a good hour after that with no luck:(. so my brother and my girlfreind left and went home. So it was down to me my cousin and my uncle we saw alot of people around trout island so we went and parked it right there on the spot. My cousin spencer Hooked up a trout with the Chart power bait he was so happy his fish was about 2 pounds which was the biggest one of the day. He was so happy when he new he had the biggest fish of the day. We had a great time at the vine im very happy with that lake and i will be going back very soon :). WILL HAVE MORE PICTURES COMING AFTER I GET ALL THE CAMERAS ON ONE COMPUTER.

calico killer kevin
12-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Great day at the vine i took out my family so we could all go out and have some fun. Me My brother and his girlfreind, and also my uncle and cousin came. We got there around 10am wasnt to hot at all. We Rented a pontoon boat and went out for a while and trolled the west shore. We had no luck from the west shore trolling so we found this little Inlit in the west shore.
Some people had to go to the restroom so they went to the restroom so i stayed at the boat and kept fishing. By the time they got back we had 1 fish in the boat. It was maybe around 1 pound nothing to big. About 15min Later i hooked up one about 1.5 pounds on powerbait gulp Rainbow Candy. After that we stayed for a good hour after that with no luck:(. so my brother and my girlfreind left and went home. So it was down to me my cousin and my uncle we saw alot of people around trout island so we went and parked it right there on the spot. My cousin spencer Hooked up a trout with the Chart power bait he was so happy his fish was about 2 pounds which was the biggest one of the day. He was so happy when he new he had the biggest fish of the day. We had a great time at the vine im very happy with that lake and i will be going back very soon :). WILL HAVE MORE PICTURES COMING AFTER I GET ALL THE CAMERAS ON ONE COMPUTER.

Which one?
Hmmm...:Secret:
:ROFL:

GET DA NET
12-29-2008, 12:09 AM
which one?
Hmmm...:secret:
:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mondo21
12-29-2008, 08:44 AM
It's always a good day with family at the Vine,catching fish along with that.... Priceless. Thanks for the pics and report. Cindy:Big Grin: