PDA

View Full Version : The Palmdale Agueduct & Pearblossom HWY Agueduct

RamboBoy
12-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Hello guys,

Yolo, It was nice to seeing you and hanging with you to fishing.

Striper Bill, sorry I wasn't seeing you and I just leave to other gate at 7:30 a.m.

Today I went to the Palmdale Aqueduct gate and Pearblossom HWY Aqueduct gate. I arrived there at 6:30 a.m. to start casting for one hour till 7:30 a.m., and then I moved to another gate. I changed my different lure the blue one, found the spot when I retrieved my lure to the land and saw a striper chased to my lure. Then I was casting it again and got a FISH ON, but the lure was hooked off from a striper's mouth. I lost, and one is about an 8lb striper. I keep casting for a while later, then FISH ON, but again the lure was hooked off from a striper's mouth. Man, I lost another one is about a 5lb striper. What is the problem with my lure, man? I did keep the pole up and hook up, but why it failed? So I was fishing same spots until 2:00 p.m. and went back to check out a striper there at another gate. NADA! So I went back on way to home, but I pulled over to the gate at the Pearblossom HWY and I saw the gate is opened. The water is moving fast flowing. I changed my lure bucktail to check out if the striper is biting for about 45 minutes, oh well, nada fish. Then I went back home it was a long way drive and lots of traffic on South 15 freeway, Man, due to an accident. That is all my reports!

Here are some pictures. Enjoy it!

RamboBoy
12-28-2008, 09:27 PM
By the way check out my post at the Freshwater Message Board "What is wrong with my lure?"

superbigfish
12-28-2008, 09:51 PM
rambo,

you hitting the duct tomorrow?

PhisHook
12-28-2008, 10:32 PM
Im going to have to make a trip to the duct soon Thanks for the report.

Nate

yolo
12-29-2008, 05:59 AM
Nice to meet you too. I didn't get anything either in my 20 minute time frame that I was there. Was going to go back in the afternoon but I screwed up and thought my team, the Dolphins were playing at 10:00am and came to find out it was 1:15pm instead so I watched the game and by the time it was over, it was too late to get back out there.

At least you hooked up with a couple of fish.

RamboBoy
12-29-2008, 05:47 PM
Im going to have to make a trip to the duct soon Thanks for the report.

Nate

Good luck! Please let me and everyone know your fishing report, thanks.

RamboBoy
12-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Nice to meet you too. I didn't get anything either in my 20 minute time frame that I was there. Was going to go back in the afternoon but I screwed up and thought my team, the Dolphins were playing at 10:00am and came to find out it was 1:15pm instead so I watched the game and by the time it was over, it was too late to get back out there.

At least you hooked up with a couple of fish.

Hey, again thanks, nice meet you too. Let's fishing again in other day. :Smile: