PDA

View Full Version : Buena vista,,12/26/08,,,,t r o u t

trail blazer
12-28-2008, 04:08 PM
Well i finally caught myself a few trout ,,WHEW!!!!! I was starting to think that the only fish i could catch were STRIPERS:Wink:LOL.
With the help of a few fellow FNNers i finally got some redemption.
got there at 5 30 am 20 cars from the front of the line,,,,in aT 6 and fishing by 6 30.

a few minutes after getting set up some dude comes and sets up abought 20 feet to my left BUT NO BIGGY cause im not going to catch anything anyway and it,l be nice having someone close by so that i might at least get to see what a trout looks like.

after himhawing around a bit i get a phone call and its my buddy TRACKER 13,,Then he hangs up on me and i hear that DUDE laughing at me:Embarrassed: it was T 13 all along just kinda clowning me:Embarrassed::Embarrassed:LOL

Had his boy with him also,,and let me tell you right now,,THAT BOY OF HIS<T13 jr>CAN REALLY PUT A HURTIN ON THOSE TROUT,,THE BOYS A NATURAL!!!!!!!!!!!

After a bit BUCK LIGGET shows up down the bank aways with some other folk and from that point on
we had those suckers<TROUT> surrounded:LOL::LOL:

1st my bro keith hooked up
then a little later t13
then later myself
then a little later t13jr

kinda went like that till 2 pm or so when myself and keith and my bro donny finally wraped it up
and called it a day,,,this trip it was donnys turn to get the SKUNK,,lol donny just couldnt get any love,,,only 2 little wiggles on his poles all day long

And BUCKS crew was doing well for thelmselves also,,probably a bit better than us

all caught on PB
all 2 to 3 1/2 lbs
all females PLUM FULL OF EGGS!!! BIG TIME!!

T13 and jr with some of there fish
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_1915.jpg

Myself and keith with a few,,that GOODLOOKING
one on the right with the BALD HEADED color HAT on is me
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_1917.jpg

And of course the tailgait shot for scale
http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc72/carlysimps/100_1918.jpg

Well i feel a little better bout BV now
THANK,S to all the BAKERS FNNers for the tips

TRAIL BLAZER

TroutOnly
12-28-2008, 05:58 PM
GREAT JOB GUYS ,NICE LOOKING TROUT,,,,,,,t/o

tracker13
12-28-2008, 06:41 PM
Scott,

Myself and mini me had a blast on Fri. with you and your family. We're gonna put a ton of those suckas on the bank in the coming weeks. Until we meet again my Brotha!!!:Beer Toast: Travis

trail blazer
12-29-2008, 03:23 PM
Scott,

Myself and mini me had a blast on Fri. with you and your family. We're gonna put a ton of those suckas on the bank in the coming weeks. Until we meet again my Brotha!!!:Beer Toast: Travis

cant wait bro ,,,,till then SLAY,SLAY,SLAY

one_leg
12-29-2008, 03:31 PM
Pretty funny the way your partner punked you in the morning.

Congrats on the nice looking fish.

BakoBassin
12-30-2008, 07:49 AM
We're like a bunch of little girls texting all day to see how everyone is doing, LOL...because I start it.

I like my real time text reporting idea :Envious:

tacklejunkie
12-30-2008, 08:09 AM
Nice lineup TB! Couple fatties you guys got there!
Been a while since I fought some nice plump stockers.

tmartin
12-30-2008, 09:43 AM
Way to go Scott nice trout, I've got to go fish B.V.