PDA

View Full Version : Hey Sue!

johnsfishing
12-27-2008, 12:00 PM
Just thought I would share this....:LOL: Thought it was cool..
I saw this article in which you were quoted... What a small world huh..

“I was up at 6 a.m. this morning getting ready to move (my) house, and according to the weather chart on my PDA, it was 37 degrees,” says Sue Burns of Costa Mesa. “After moving 6,000 miles from the UK I should be used to this weather, but unfortunately, I’m not.”

http://sciencedude.freedomblogging.com/2008/12/27/oc-shivers-as-temps-hit-mid-30s/12684/

johnsfishing

Sue
12-29-2008, 12:41 PM
Lolol!:rofl:

Sue
12-30-2008, 02:56 PM
BTW, what they never quoted in the article was me saying it was "colder than a witches tit, and cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey"

:ROFL:

one_leg
12-30-2008, 03:05 PM
BTW, what they never quoted in the article was me saying it was "colder than a witches tit, and cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey"

Tit..............balls........Hmmmmmm

Let's see what happens when I type:

Peckerwood...........Hmmmmmm

Dick..............****.....Hmmmmmm

***.............**** sucker.......Hmmmmmm

*** hole..........butt ******.........Hmmmm

johnsfishing
12-30-2008, 08:14 PM

hahaha :LOL: true. :Cool:

johnsfishing

Troutman65
12-30-2008, 08:38 PM

My Pop's always said, " It's Colder than a witches tit."

He also said when it hot outside " Its hotter than a 2 Dollar pistol "

My Pop's had many a funny saying.

olfishergal
12-30-2008, 09:57 PM
One old saying I heard growing up was "It was so hot I was sweating more than a whore in church"

Troutman65
12-30-2008, 10:01 PM
One old saying I heard growing up was "It was so hot I was sweating more than a whore in church"

That has to hot outside sure sure.:LOL::Wink:

Another of my Dad's sayings when he was going to go somewhere was " I am off like a herd of turtles. "

Cangler
12-31-2008, 02:12 PM
It has been a tad parky lately ...