PDA

View Full Version : cerritos and belvedere lakes

castaguey
12-25-2008, 04:08 PM
are cerritos and belvedere lakes pretty good? never been there. i hear good things about them. are they usually stocked? hit me up! im kinda curios to try them out!

arctic
12-25-2008, 09:01 PM
like any other small city lake, fishing is only good when they stock. if not its pretty damn hard but of course there is always a chance. think they stocked cerritos this tuesday with some 400lbs of trout but dont think too many ppl fished them out yet since such crappy weather. was out there today for an hour until the rain kicked me out at 3:30pm and it was really windy and overcast and showers .... didnt catch any

a biley
12-26-2008, 03:45 PM
i was there yesterday before the laker boston game, saw one kid with a trout... cerritos that is

arctic
12-26-2008, 08:52 PM
been to cerritos these past couple days and havnt had any luck. its just too windy out there and cold. there are lots of cormorads catching couple trout here and there but i havnt seen anybody catch any trout. i was there today from 7:30am - noon and there were like some 12 ppl around the back cove trying all kinds of stuff and not even a single nibble.