View Full Version : The Gift That Keeps On Giving

DarkShadow
12-24-2008, 02:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHSV_xVJjnM

:ROFL:

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/8962/ownedqw6.png

fishermanwife
12-24-2008, 02:36 PM
:ROFL::ROFL: Now thats sad.. I'd never forgive my parents if they pulled something like that on me.. and that hair.. :EyePop:

Ronira
12-24-2008, 02:40 PM
Man that's cold. And the hair? Dude!

smokinflies
12-24-2008, 03:17 PM
Now that's just wrong!!!

Does anyone remember the Nintendo 64 kid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aXrI3c2fkA

sansou
12-24-2008, 03:38 PM
That's rough.

What were those "parents" thinking????

calico killer kevin
12-24-2008, 04:16 PM
I usually don't feel bad for people, but that's the kinda thing that makes me wanna send a couple bucks to em.
AND I'M NOT SOFT!

That is so messed!

DarkShadow
12-24-2008, 05:47 PM
What were those "parents" thinking????

The same thing I'm thinking...

Youtube.com is a wonderful thing.

Wingnut
12-24-2008, 06:37 PM
That's harsh... poor kid. :Neutral:

olfishergal
12-24-2008, 06:44 PM
That is totally disgusting............what low life parents, poor kid

City Dad
12-24-2008, 06:49 PM
I can now see the wisdom in forced sterilization...

troutdog
12-24-2008, 08:10 PM
Lets all put in $20 and get that poor kid some new parents.....and the X-Box too!

Prolly justa cruel joke for the net, I'm sure he'll get his X-Box on the last night of Chanukah.

TD

baadfish69
12-24-2008, 08:57 PM
How messed up is that? We bought my son an Xbox 360....which he will be opening tomorrow morning...but Im thinking of getting my Xbox 360 box and doing the same thing.....to get a reaction (he wants the xbox more than anything).....but then he will open the real one later.

Anyhow...dont know if its true or not.....but according to people who posted comments on that youtube site.....the poor kid got an Xbox 360 a week later. Supposedly it was punishment for him sneaking a peak at his gifts before Xmas. Take it for whats its worth.....but if he didnt get one.....wow.....tough parents.

So....would it be wrong for me to do what I was thinking? (strange coincidence that you posted this DS)

pasadenafishin
12-24-2008, 09:17 PM
awww man thats cruel!!

saintarv
12-25-2008, 12:12 AM
Poor kid. Not only he didn't get an Xbox he also looks like that kid from the Little Rascals. :LOL:

smokinflies
12-25-2008, 07:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHSV_xVJjnM

Hey DS, I told one of my buds about this video and he told me, the reason why this kid's parents gave him an empty XBox package. Here's the story.

The kid was snooping around the parent's bedroom a few days before Christmas trying to find out what he was gonna get on Christmas Day. He ended up finding the Xbox and told someone that he was getting one. Well, I'm guessing that someone tipped off the parents, letting them know that their son knows about the gift. So the parents decided to play that prank on him. My bud said that the kid ends up getting the xbox after that cruel prank.

Merry Christmas

NoHo ART
12-25-2008, 09:55 PM
man that is some F%@!t up $@!& .... i was waiting for someone to give it to him but then the clip ended :OMG!:

WARRIORMIKE
12-25-2008, 10:07 PM
Wait til the kid is old enough to have to make the decision to either put his parents in a convalescent home or a really fuuuuxed up nursing home :Shocked: :Twisted:

DarkShadow
12-26-2008, 08:36 AM
Remember the days when kids were grateful for ANY gift they'd receive?

Now, if Santa didn't shell out $400 for a gaming console to further enhance their ADD and their inability to socialize, they cry?

Lucky you didn't get a pink bunny suit, you spoiled brat. :Wink:

http://applesandalligatorpears.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/bunny-suit1.jpg

I know when I have kids, I'm gonna take them down to skid row during Christmas so maybe they can appreciate the true meaning of the holidays. Maybe pick up a kid's Santa Claus letter from the Post Office (like I did this year) and get some real unfortunate child a gift. Opening the letter and having the kid asking for a warm comforter nearly brought tears to my eyes. No, he didn't ask for an XBox or a PS3, or a new BMW. He asked for a simple item that we all take for granted.

After hearing the entire story, I'm sure those that deemed the parents "horrible," might recant their sentiments. If anything, this video just shows how spoiled kids have become, and how Christmas now seems like a holiday invented by Sony and Nintendo.

Rant over.

tacklejunkie
12-26-2008, 10:07 AM
I bought my console on Halloween so I didn't have to cry on Christmas :LOL:

BTW, that's an interesting program DS, how'd you get into that or find out about it?

DarkShadow
12-26-2008, 11:49 AM
BTW, that's an interesting program DS, how'd you get into that or find out about it?

TJ,

I walked into my local post office and asked about the USPS Operation Santa program a few years ago, when I became sick of the holidays becoming one of "something you want," instead of "something you give," or "something you should be grateful for."

The local post office directed me to a 'regional' branch where they allowed me to pick up a letter or two.

The LA one is listed below:

Main Processing and Distribution Center
7001 South Central Avenue
Los Angeles CA 90059
Entrance to the North Pole room is between Florence Ave & Gage Ave

Hours: Monday - Saturday, 9am - 2pm
Tel: (323)586-4380

In the main Los Angeles Post Office, above, you'll first pass through security in the front. When you arrive in the "North Pole" room, you'll you'll find two postal employees opening, reading and sorting the letters to Santa, placing some into boxes labeled, "Needy Kids", "Needy Families', "Spanish Language," and "Wish Letters."