PDA

View Full Version : My New Year's Resolution...

City Dad
12-24-2008, 01:14 PM
I promise that in the next year the over-all quality of my posts will increase by no less than 14% or you money back...

and I'm still thinking of other stuff I am capable of without being too terribly inconvenienced, so I'll be back to this list.

In then mean time, what are you all planning on accomplishing this year?

DarkShadow
12-24-2008, 01:24 PM
My New Year's Resolution is to assure my lawyer that I will never again show up drunk at a custody hearing.

And, I will not hang around girls too much - they think you love them and that sucks.

tacklejunkie
12-24-2008, 02:21 PM
My new years resolution is for my back to heal enough to where I can ride my flatland bike again.. and improve at flatland all together. It would also be nice to be able to hike in next year for another shot at some brookies and goldens with my pack..

Ronira
12-24-2008, 02:31 PM
Mine is to drop some pounds and make more money.

sansou
12-24-2008, 03:39 PM

Put me down for that one too.

Koshaw
12-24-2008, 04:06 PM
Well I lost 60lbs since September, and I hope to lose 100 more this upcoming year :D. Also catch a double digit trout.

FISHSTIX
12-24-2008, 04:47 PM
My New Year's Resolution is to assure my lawyer that I will never again show up drunk at a custody hearing.

And, I will not hang around girls too much - they think you love them and that sucks.

:ROFL::ROFL:.....dont knock yourself down, by all means hang out with the girls just dont look them in the eyes and you should be safe.:LOL::Wink:

City Dad
12-24-2008, 05:48 PM

have you considered switching cologens?

My goal is to reach the ideal weight for my height. But my plan is to grow seven inches... or cut off a leg.