PDA

View Full Version : Double Digit Largemouth From DVL Tues

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
12-23-2008, 06:20 PM
Today was another awesome trip at Diamond. With freshly stocked trout swimming for their lives and conditions at a premium the fish were on the chew and swimbaits were on top of the menu. We targeted outside main lake points and had great success. My biggest of the day was 10.75 and we also had 6 others over 5 and some smaller ones all that fell to the swimbait. With more great conditions coming in the morning dont hesitate to grab your bigsticks and bigbaits, and go get you a big bass for xmas. For anyone interested in going on a swimbait guide trip to learn a lifetime of information dont hesitate to call.
(619)4382620
artberryfishing@yahoo.com Bass Wishes, Art
artberryfishing.com

GeordyBass
12-23-2008, 06:22 PM
Great Job ART!!!!

Where are the pics???

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
12-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Hope you enjoyed the pics and will be trying to get some more this week

snag
12-29-2008, 06:24 AM
Nice fish Art!

matt duarte
12-31-2008, 11:23 AM
damn dude nice! im going to have to save some money and go on one of you trips...i toss swimbaits all damn day for nothing..bbz floater and SS, lunker punker (albino 9" and the trout 9".. proly mainly cause im from shore with limited shore line but anyway dude awesome job dude!! i wish for swimbait fish like that!

fishntime
12-31-2008, 01:34 PM
DAMMMMM! Sweet fish. I too cant wait to catch my first swimbait fish.

HuskerRod
12-31-2008, 03:02 PM
Art is the swimbait king. I was fishing on shore one day with a z-plug and decided to make one more cast when bammmmm my first swimbait fish ever. Not two seconds later right then and there Art came walking up with an ear to ear grin and a friendly, "congrats". Now if that ain't a coincedence I don't know what is.

troutdog
12-31-2008, 03:07 PM
WTG on the DD bass Art!

Those fish deserve better pictures though, set up a photobucket account and be done with the thumbnails! :LOL:

Thanks for the report, keep'm coming.

TD

HBJapo
01-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Nice job Art. Way to nail 'em.

Keep up the great work!

Japo :Envious: