PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas vs. Happy Holidays

smokinflies
12-23-2008, 06:05 PM
I just thought it would be cool to find out on what you anglers prefer to say or hear during the holiday seasons. So which do you prefer:

joedaplumber
12-23-2008, 06:35 PM
bah humbug :ROFL:

wife always spends 2 much money

WARRIORMIKE
12-23-2008, 09:21 PM
Not a big fan of Christmas. But I do love the holiday time off. So "Happy Holidays" :Envious:

fishermanwife
12-23-2008, 10:49 PM
Merry Christmas.. Everytime I hear my daughter say Merry Christmas.. It brings me back to when I was a child and loved it so much and could hardly stand the wait til Christmas got here.

~larissa
12-24-2008, 05:16 AM
i like to say....

YAY!! No work...

Granny Fish
12-24-2008, 08:38 AM
I think people make too much of all the political correctness with so many holidays this time of year. Whatever holiday you celebrate or don't... I still say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. Spreading good wishes to all and spending time with family and friends is more important than what one calls this particular holiday season (IMO).

City Dad
12-24-2008, 08:39 AM
I go with the cat-whistle because everyone likes to feel sexy.

Crawler
12-24-2008, 09:21 AM
I think people make too much of all the political correctness with so many holidays this time of year. Whatever holiday you celebrate or don't... I still say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. Spreading good wishes to all and spending time with family and friends is more important than what one calls this particular holiday season (IMO).

Well said Granny Fish.

I usually say Merry Christmas, and I am a somewhat staunch athiest. :LOL:

Although sometimes I do say "Happy Jesus' Birthday". :ROFL:

Merry Christmas everybody. :Envious: