PDA

View Full Version : fishing after xmas

matt duarte
12-23-2008, 12:16 PM
anyone going out to corona the day after xmas? i was thinkin of tooning it or dvl form shore

tacklejunkie
12-23-2008, 01:20 PM
Wish I could go man. Moving the toon around would be too much for me right now. I'll see if I'm feeling good enough to drive down to DVL.. but it's doubtful. :Sad:

The disks in my back are messed up so it feels like I have no cushion between my backbones and I get sharp pains on the freeways and in the car when I go over the slightest bump. Sucks man! It's tough having to stay home in bed. I wanna be out fishin my brains out!:Head Bang:

Git R Done
12-24-2008, 09:10 PM
whats up matt...long time since i've heard frm u. ill be down to do corona with u. i got a tube. pm me & we'll set up something if u still want

Git R Done
12-24-2008, 09:17 PM
well it looks like im gonna shore fish at corona. got a lot of bottles under the tree...just let me know if u want to meet up. i'll bring the bbq...

matt duarte
12-24-2008, 09:19 PM
right on dude! i think ill be out there saturday with the farther and brother in law might get a pontoon will look for you for sure

Git R Done
12-24-2008, 09:29 PM
wait a min...r u gonna be there fri morning or sat? if u guys are gonna get a pontoon ill be more than happy to pitch in.