PDA

View Full Version : Big Sack on Mon from DVL

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
12-22-2008, 07:56 PM
I had a Client last week from out of town book two days on diamond with me one being today and the other tomarrow.Well after waiting at the marina for a couple of hours they finally got through to me and were stuck in an airport back east and assured me they be there tues. So with PERFECT swimbait conditions I decided to go do a little shore fishing in search of one of those giants that hang around the marina area chewing on freshly stocked trout.But with no luck there i decided to move areas and ran into a friend of mine who works at the lake and he was just getting off work and asked me if i would join him for a little afternoon fishing.With dark skies,good wind,and rain you couldnt ask for better conditions.In a matter of a few hours I had a solid 25lb limit and saw amazing potential with the days to come especially after another stocking tomarrow and continued great conditions for the rest of the week.So swimbaits for stocking stuffers and dont hesitate to call or email if i can help in any way.

Bass Wishes,
(619)4382620 Art

the spinning reel bandit
12-22-2008, 09:34 PM
nice! it was nice meeting you there! and will be calling on you for a trip when i get a chance!!!!!

snag
12-23-2008, 05:48 AM
Give me a call man!

I'm there tomorrow (Wed)

Jim

matt duarte
12-23-2008, 10:04 AM
i think ill be there tossin big baits there tomorrow as well (wed) proly be at the marina in the morning and work my way around... lunker punker and bbz's all DAY!

THANKS ART FOR THE TIPS! HOPE THAT CLIENT COMES THRU!