PDA

View Full Version : Perris 101 on sun with Art Berry

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
12-22-2008, 07:07 PM
I had a great trip on sunday to perris with 2 of my long time clients Mark and his son ethan.They called and wanted me to do an overview of the lake and basically teach them what lake perris is all about. They had only been there a few times and would like to fish tournaments in the future. So we began by basic baits and patterns by each season and began to graph all over the lake teaching them how,when,where,and why the fish feed in certain areas throughout the year. We toured the entire lake from shallow to deep and by spending many hours graphing I knew the fishing was going to be good.So after 3 or 4 hours of graphing we decided to make or first stop and boy did we pound them.We rallied of 10 quick ones in 20 or30 mins with the biggest being caught by mark @5lbs and continued to have a great day.The fish are positioned for their winter pattern with the water temps now in the mid 50's so break out the ice jigs,tailspinners,dropshots,and C rigs and target 35 to 50 ft.With a fresh stock of trout this week the swimbait bite should also be in effect.Thanks again to Mark and Ethan on another great trip, their 6th of this year!!!!!!!!

Bass Wishes,
Art Berry

snag
12-23-2008, 05:46 AM
Cool report

Thanks!

fishnfrk05
12-23-2008, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the info on perris, merry christmas.