PDA

View Full Version : Misc Big Fish Pics-Quite a Variety

bassjedi
12-22-2008, 06:53 PM
Haven't gotten out in a while, so I thought I would post some old ones of the glory days before kids.

joedaplumber
12-22-2008, 07:01 PM
nice fish you rock ,

the fish in the second row last picture ( all the way over to the right ) is that what they call a tailwalker ??? :ROFL:

just kidding excellent job

Ifishtoolittle
12-22-2008, 08:54 PM
:Worship: Nice mass of fish.

fishmounter
12-23-2008, 09:53 AM
Arowanas! Butterfly Peacock! NICE!! Hey bassjedi...looks like you have been fortunate to have fished all over. Out of all those cool fish, what did you enjoy catching the most? What fought the best? Thanks for sharing the great pics!

Wingnut
12-23-2008, 10:32 AM
Awesome! I can only wish someday to have to the time to travel all over to catch such a collection of fish. :Cool: :Big Grin: :Envious:

MAVERICK27
12-23-2008, 11:51 AM
Unbelievable Bro, you have had an awesome fishing life! I envy you!!!!! Thank you for sharing

bassjedi
12-23-2008, 07:34 PM
Arowanas! Butterfly Peacock! NICE!! Hey bassjedi...looks like you have been fortunate to have fished all over. Out of all those cool fish, what did you enjoy catching the most? What fought the best? Thanks for sharing the great pics!

Honestly, out of all the fish I've caught I think yellowtail fight the hardest for their size, or are at least up there. Giant trevally are tougher to land because of where they tend to live in the reefs, and tuna pull as long and hard as anything I've caught. Two of the three toughest in my book are found right here in Cali.

Tarpon and peacock bass are probably my favorite to catch because you don't have to go way offshore and you can cast lures for them. Both of them go straight to the air when hooked and are challenging to land. It's also easy to release them.

If I had to pick one trip to do again, I would probably go back to the Amazon. It's such a pristine beautiful place and it's loaded with very hungry gullible fish that strike topwater lures like crazy.

If anyone is planning a trip and wants some info on any of the spots I've fished, I'm happy to share whatever info I have. I've been fortunate enough to have fished the East Cape, La Paz, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Puerto Rico, Marshall Islands, Alaska, Hawaii, Florida, Canada, Wisconsin, Venezuela, Ecuador, Brazil, and some other spots.

BIGRED KILLA
12-24-2008, 12:58 PM
Very nice thats the fishing i love big lures for big fish.

Bigred

lizzay
12-24-2008, 01:09 PM
Nice action photo of that fish doing the jump. You had some wonderful memories right there. Continue to produce the moments with your kids. Thanks for sharing.

FISHSTIX
12-24-2008, 04:23 PM
......Niice, very niice!:Cool: