PDA

View Full Version : Balboa Pier 6/4-updated with pic of MONSTER HALI

RRTGuy
06-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Decided at 2pm to drive out to Balboa pier for some MACK's for the catfishin this summer! Got setup around 3-330 and not to many people there. Overcast with a slight southern breeze....chilly. Managed to get about 18 macks all on silver kastmasters and krocodile lures. My buddy 'vito' managed a 5" halibut on his kasmaster it was hilarious...ill post a pic of it tomorrow. Overall a good day at the pier and good times fighting the macks with the ultralight setups!!!!

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m255/lyons001/pokerrun043.jpg

Tight LINES

RRTGuy

OH and I ordered my "TEAM 57" shirts today!!!

Also heading to the Pier Tomorrow 6/8 for some good times at the end of the pier........lemme know if anyone else is gonna be there!!

jplee3
06-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Decided at 2pm to drive out to Balboa pier for some MACK's for the catfishin this summer! Got setup around 3-330 and not to many people there. Overcast with a slight southern breeze....chilly. Managed to get about 18 macks all on silver kastmasters and krocodile lures. My buddy 'vito' managed a 5" halibut on his kasmaster it was hilarious...ill post a pic of it tomorrow. Overall a good day at the pier and good times fighting the macks with the ultralight setups!!!!

Tight LINES

RRTGuy

OH and I ordered my "TEAM 57" shirts today!!!

Also heading to the Pier Tomorrow 6/8 for some good times at the end of the pier........lemme know if anyone else is gonna be there!!

WTG on the macks! You should hook up with sonarbp - he frequents Balboa. You guys will get along with all your "ultralight" stuff :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hehe... I need to head out there again sometime. I wanna catch me that monster sculpin I've been hunting for :D

xtranzman
06-07-2007, 12:44 PM
Nice job out there. We love that pier. Try to make it out there as much as possible.

X

ghetto dad
06-07-2007, 12:46 PM
great job man!!! peace....