PDA

View Full Version : New Del Mar Grumpies

madbass
12-20-2008, 06:42 PM
Hey everyone,
quick and late report. Headed out of New Del Mar yesterday, nice day but the fishing was a bit harder than usual. Got into some REAL nice sandies but not many, still worth the trip and the crew, as usual were top notch! great boat for only $35. All fish caught on 2oz leadheads and squid. I got spanked on 20lb. maybe 25lb is the ticket. Good luck and happy holidays to everyone! sorry no pix but i will next time, just too lazy to take pictures.

MB.

Oz
12-20-2008, 08:39 PM
its always good to get out regardless if its slow or not...i usually use no less than 30# test on structure bass fishing. u still get broken off but not as much.

JapanRon
12-23-2008, 08:39 PM
Hi Madbass,

Good job on the fishys. New Del Mar .... sure seems to be a nice boat !!

JapanRon

cappo
12-23-2008, 09:26 PM
ya man 20# line will more than likely get broken off. I fish 40# and have a hard time yanking them out of their holes. Im gonna go down to 30 and see how it goes.

Thanks for the report.

ghetto dad
12-24-2008, 11:07 AM
ya man 20# line will more than likely get broken off. I fish 40# and have a hard time yanking them out of their holes. Im gonna go down to 30 and see how it goes.

Thanks for the report.

:ROFL: :ROFL: Ill never forget that cuz.....
Thanks for the report man.....Thats the boat Victor is going to buy when he makes his million......

GD