PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need Squid Skirts?..

MAVERICK27
12-19-2008, 05:15 PM
CRVZ's Uncle gave us bags of replacement plastic squid skirts. He used to work at the factory..mostly in small pink, but some larger ones in green and blue with eyes painted on. The kind you thread a weight and hook through, like a leadhead. They have them at Long fin on the wall in the salt water area behind the elevator. The little ones there are $2.99 and the big ones are $5.99 at Longfin. I just thought i'd give some out to my fellow Team 57'rs.

Let me know. Im headed home and wont check this until Monday..so PM me..

BIGRED KILLA
12-19-2008, 05:30 PM
If i were you i would give some around at legends or give some to the raffle i need to sign up for that too.

Bigred

one_leg
12-19-2008, 05:45 PM
If i were you i would give some around at legends or give some to the raffle i need to sign up for that too.

Bigred

Let me know. Im headed home and wont check this until Monday..so PM me..

I think they will all be gone long before the next event. Mine are already on order. :Big Grin:

BIGRED KILLA
12-19-2008, 05:53 PM
I think they will all be gone long before the next event. Mine are already on order. :Big Grin:

Alan you don't need them you are not a Fisherman you just need power bait.lol jk

Bigred

really_drunk
12-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Alan you don't need them you are not a Fisherman you just need power bait.lol jk

Bigred

wow not even a few body shots ... just str8 for the chin.... lol j/k:ROFL:

one_leg
12-19-2008, 09:32 PM

Bigred

What would I do with powerbait?

calico killer kevin
12-20-2008, 05:15 PM
What would I do with powerbait?

Catch your favorite fish...the yellow fin croakers.:LOL: