PDA

View Full Version : no rich kid here

No Rental Rods
06-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Gdad, i am not rich. I put bread on the shelf for a living. I work for oroweat.
I would love to fish on the Spitfire with you! a couple of beers on the way home! Fish tacos for everyone!!

valhalla_1_2000
06-06-2007, 09:01 PM
You definitely sound like a rich kid to me, you no-rental rod snob.

rockbass
06-06-2007, 09:13 PM
You definitely sound like a rich kid to me, you no-rental rod snob.

hehehehehehehe

valhalla_1_2000
06-06-2007, 09:17 PM
He has a fancy house in Hermosa Beach and his name is "no rental rods," it's clearly obvious this guy is rich and completely biased against us po folk who can barely scrape up enough change from under the car seats to rent a rod to fish off a pier.

Fisherman57
06-06-2007, 09:21 PM
it's clearly obvious this guy is rich and completely biased against us po folk who can barely scrape up enough change from under the car seats to rent a rod to fish off a pier.

Hmmmmm....... I'm confused.. :lol:

Now you'll have to excuse me, my valet is going to take me to my Pilates class while my BMW Alpina B7 is being detailed.

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum1/viewto ... 0&start=30 (http://fishingnetwork.net/forum1/viewtopic.php?t=2120&start=30)

Jager
06-06-2007, 11:14 PM
:gayfight:

n1ckxlam
06-06-2007, 11:27 PM
He has a fancy house in Hermosa Beach and his name is "no rental rods," it's clearly obvious this guy is rich and completely biased against us po folk who can barely scrape up enough change from under the car seats to rent a rod to fish off a pier.

i hope ur joking, if you are, should prolly make that more clear..
if ur not then..
Chill man, dont knock on his personal preference. his name doesnt say "i dont like po folk". Plus you're not representing a very good case, its a two way street, the way it sounds it seems like ur biased against people blessed enough to have money. You wrote him off before you even got to know his name. whose biased now?

now before you go off judgin me or judgin him some more, ever think that he chose his name for personal reasons? maybe his friend picked it.. maybe he lost a big fish because a rod he rented busted mid-fight..

guy didnt do anything to you buddy.. why you bustin his chops?

chill man, no one needs to get upset over a screen name. lets do some fishing or something

Nick

ThemBastards
06-07-2007, 11:10 AM
Rental Rods? Well I aint one for your hi fallutin expensive sticks and twirly strings, and what not. Ize uses my sistercuzins hair and babytooth to catch my fitches. :farmer:

bigfishlittlefish
06-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Rental Rods? Well I aint one for your hi fallutin expensive sticks and twirly strings, and what not. Ize uses my sistercuzins hair and babytooth to catch my fitches. :farmer:
Darn tootin'!

bflf

ghetto dad
06-07-2007, 11:45 AM
DAMN, I START ALL THE CRAP HERE!!! SORRY GUYS!! LMFAO

hakaveli
06-07-2007, 01:07 PM
DAMN, I START ALL THE CRAP HERE!!! SORRY GUYS!! LMFAO

lol u always start ur to ghetto G walk time LMAO

valhalla_1_2000
06-07-2007, 02:15 PM
I was just kidding. Ghetto Dad told me to write all that stuff about you being a "rich kid," etc.

ghetto dad
06-07-2007, 02:36 PM
I was just kidding. Ghetto Dad told me to write all that stuff about you being a "rich kid," etc.

LMFAO!!!!...you are soooooo lying man!!! :D

valhalla_1_2000
06-07-2007, 03:30 PM
Yeah right Ghetto Dad, like you weren't the one who kept sending me PM's telling me what to write about the new guy you kept calling "a spoiled rich kid from Huntington Beach." Look, I'm just coming correct and trying to keep it real.

Brad100
06-07-2007, 07:18 PM
Just amazing where some of these posts go!!!

:!: :!: :!:

ghetto dad
06-07-2007, 08:17 PM
Yeah right Ghetto Dad, like you weren't the one who kept sending me PM's telling me what to write about the new guy you kept calling "a spoiled rich kid from Huntington Beach." Look, I'm just coming correct and trying to keep it real.

ok, now its not funny..I DID NOT PM YOU at all about anything..... :evil:

valhalla_1_2000
06-07-2007, 08:49 PM
OK, I guess if that's your story, it's your word against mine.

ghetto dad
06-07-2007, 08:55 PM
OK, I guess if that's your story, it's your word against mine.

dude, are you friends with ice..wtf???? dont get these people all fired up..have 57 check pm logs, if he can......

ghetto dad
06-07-2007, 08:57 PM
all these posts, just because on another thread i jokingly called him rich kid cuzz of all his gear....geez, i would welcome someone calling me that as opposed to what i normally get called......peace!! :D

valhalla_1_2000
06-07-2007, 09:01 PM
GD, don't hate, appreciate, It's all good. The new guy (aka rich kid) can roll with the homies anytime. Peace, out.

ghetto dad
06-07-2007, 09:04 PM
GD, let's roll that rich kid and take all his reels, i can find out where he lives

thats what you pm'd me.......

valhalla_1_2000
06-07-2007, 09:04 PM
Oh, and I'm guessing the rich kid's name is Brad. If so, his new FNN name is B-Rad-G. Straight outta Compton (or some exclusive coastal community in Orange County, as the case may be)

valhalla_1_2000
06-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Hey man, I can't believe you revealed that PM I sent you. I know you know what happens to rats in L.A. County Jail homie.

one_leg
06-07-2007, 09:07 PM
http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/200122842-001.jpg

ghetto dad
06-07-2007, 09:10 PM
Hey man, I can't believe you revealed that PM I sent you. I know you know what happens to rats in L.A. County Jail homie.

lmfao....yes, last time you ratted you got beat down, remember???? and you called old ghetto dad to come save your ***.....you were a good woman, you made my time go easier.....i almost forgot your nick name while you were in..."sweet cheeks" see, now youre giving me no choice but to tell all your secrets on the board

ghetto dad
06-07-2007, 09:10 PM
http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/200122842-001.jpg

lmfao one_leg...thats MY popcorn pic!!!!

one_leg
06-07-2007, 09:14 PM
[quote="one_leg":39145]http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/200122842-001.jpg

lmfao one_leg...thats MY popcorn pic!!!![/quote:39145]

What does the watermark on the picture say? I can almost read it.

One_Leg

valhalla_1_2000
06-07-2007, 09:15 PM
I ain't never ratted in my life, and the only beat down I ever received (as opposed to the many I have administered) is when I was jumped in to the 18th Streeters. Don't make me send the carnales out to do a drive-by.

olfishergal
06-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Dana!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!! another one causing trouble......enough already!!!!!

ghetto dad
06-07-2007, 09:21 PM
Dana!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!! another one causing trouble......enough already!!!!!

its not me fishergal.....for once, actually twice today, im innocent!!

valhalla_1_2000
06-07-2007, 09:23 PM
Don't believe him, GD was only innocent before his first stint in County.

ghetto dad
06-07-2007, 09:25 PM
ok, im done..im gonna go back to the other threads and help out the guys that have questions, you know, contributing to the board and making dana proud.....

valhalla_1_2000
06-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Brown-noser.

No Rental Rods
06-07-2007, 11:14 PM
I went to one board and listed my region and gear as was asked. I in turn was tipped-on on how to make my reel have better drags. Here, I got lynched by ??? I want to fish! Learn!My brother-in-law called me 'A Rental Rod' for not following my bait.I was a fresh water Bass fisherman before that. I did not Know to follow my bait at a 90 degree angle or about leaving the rod at the rail on 1/2 day boats or taking the rod to the tank on overnight or more boats! Fresh water bass fisherman try to make artificials look injured. I thought beat up baits were good. Wrong! I found out 'Salts' pick the best or healthiest baits.
So applaud that you ran a Teamster truck driver out of your Soap opera Oprah Winfrey message board. I am a blue collard worker that saves his $ and is motivated not to make another generation of finger pointers! I am not mad or upset. I wish everyone the best and Limits!

Granny Fish
06-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Hey No Rentals - Warm welcome to you. :lol: Some of the guys aroung here get a little punchy when they don't get out to fish enough...

Looking forward to your future reports. 8)

No Rental Rods
06-08-2007, 12:59 AM
Granny fish and nx1=Real people. Thanks for the kindness.Gotta go . Last post here! wish all the best. Hope G dad and Vh win every jackpot! I take out on the Calicos and Yellows, not people.

fish4keep
06-08-2007, 08:37 AM
ROTFLMFAO...................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ghetto dad
06-08-2007, 08:58 AM
Granny fish and nx1=Real people. Thanks for the kindness.Gotta go . Last post here! wish all the best. Hope G dad and Vh win every jackpot! I take out on the Calicos and Yellows, not people.

i cant fish..i just pretend, so i cant win jackpots!! like i said earlier, i was just messing with you with the "rich kid" comments, geez, out of everything to get people fired up, the last thing i thought was that comment would cause such a controversy......CHILL OUT PEOPLE!! :D

sansou
06-08-2007, 09:02 AM

Don't get your panties in a bunch dude. Both GD and Valhalla are friendly members who like to joke around (as do I)... No harm was intended, just friendly ribbing.

But if you insist on publicly telling everyone you plan on leaving the site, then be true to yourself and cancel your membership via PM to the Webmaster or Moderator. Don't be a lurker.

Just my 2 cents.

Have fun fishing wherever you go...

BakoBassin
06-08-2007, 09:11 AM
http://ugly.plzdiekthxbye.net/small/s067.gif

http://ugly.plzdiekthxbye.net/small/s197.gif

valhalla_1_2000
06-08-2007, 10:21 AM
No Rental Rods, just to clarify what Sansou said, everything GD and I said was in jest, no personal attack upon you was intended, just a little friendly jocularity.

Fisho
06-08-2007, 08:00 PM
I went to one board and listed my region and gear as was asked. I in turn was tipped-on on how to make my reel have better drags. Here, I got lynched by ??? I want to fish! Learn!My brother-in-law called me 'A Rental Rod' for not following my bait.I was a fresh water Bass fisherman before that. I did not Know to follow my bait at a 90 degree angle or about leaving the rod at the rail on 1/2 day boats or taking the rod to the tank on overnight or more boats! Fresh water bass fisherman try to make artificials look injured. I thought beat up baits were good. Wrong! I found out 'Salts' pick the best or healthiest baits.
So applaud that you ran a Teamster truck driver out of your Soap opera Oprah Winfrey message board. I am a blue collard worker that saves his $ and is motivated not to make another generation of finger pointers! I am not mad or upset. I wish everyone the best and Limits!

ghetto dad & valhalla_1_2000, you should both be awfully proud of yourselves for running this guy out of here already.

Don't get your panties in a bunch dude... Both GD and Valhalla are friendly members who like to joke around (as do I)... No harm was intended, just friendly ribbing.

But if you insist on publicly telling everyone you plan on leaving the site, then be true to yourself and cancel your membership via PM to the Webmaster or Moderator. Don't be a lurker.
Just my 2 cents.

Have fun fishing wherever you go...

WOW Sansou! That was beautiful. I can't imagine why he didn't come running right back. :roll:

Fisherman57
06-08-2007, 08:39 PM
Just a bit of advice here fellas.....

Remember back when you were a new member?......... would these type of responses encourage you to contribute, or ask questions, or stick around?.......... or would it send you back to being a "lurker"?........ something so many here complain about.

I know many of you and I know most of these comments were made in jest......... but keep in mind, a NEW member may not know you're kidding........

This is NOT the way we want to welcome new members........... give new members a chance to acclimate themselves with the different people and personalities on the board........

I'm on the board looking at threads all the time, and I still read things from longtime members and am unsure if they are joking or not..... think how a newbee sees it...

We need to be better than this............. remember, each and every one of you were NEW at one point.......... treat people like you would like to be treated.....

My advice: Don't chase away new members and risk losing your membership.

Enough said.

Thread locked.