PDA

View Full Version : 12/13 spitfire report

sandimasguy
12-15-2008, 12:33 PM
went out on the spitfire on saturday with my buddy Big T. had a great time. the day started off really nice looking see the one picture i took. we went up the coast to try and pick at the sandbass. we did just that picked at them and also got a mix bag with sculpin. then out of nowhere about 1 oclock or so the wind kicked up to like 20-30 knots and it got all perfect storm on us so we had to cut the day short. we had capt steve running the wheel house along with morgan and long range bobby on deck. i dont remember what the cooks name was but he made some hella good food and was a super cool guy. i ended up with 2 sandys and 2 sculpin and my buddy t got like 4 and 4 i think either way we had fun and had some taco meat to take home. made some ceviche with a few fillets of bass and sculpin and boy was it good.

anyway tight lines all and ill see ya on the water

Mondo21
12-15-2008, 01:37 PM
It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Thanks for the report, sounds like very good and productive day out there. Cindy:Big Grin:

JapanRon
12-15-2008, 05:36 PM
Hi sandiamsguy,

Good job on getting out before all the stormin' !!

JapanRon

cappo
12-15-2008, 05:48 PM
good to hear the bass are still biting. Hopefully I will go out next weekend.

supasportkid
12-15-2008, 08:10 PM
thanks for the report. good that you got some fish before the weather

Oz
12-17-2008, 07:56 PM
cool report...always good to go home with some taco meat. derek is usually the cook. always makes good food. just dont eat anything when bobbo cooks ;x hahaha......nah he can hook it up too.