PDA

View Full Version : Irvine tournament

MAN VS WILD
12-15-2008, 12:21 AM
I am definitely looking forward to this weekends tournament. Maybe I can come away with some christmas money. Anybody else going to be out there this weekend?

troutdog
12-15-2008, 12:33 AM
What day you going MvW?

I'll see you out there I'm sure....

TD

yamafish
12-15-2008, 06:03 AM
Tony / TD
What days are you guys goin'?

MAN VS WILD
12-15-2008, 09:51 AM
It looks like Saturday right now, but if you guys are going Sunday let me know this way we can all fish together.

NoHo ART
12-15-2008, 10:02 AM
i will be there sunday

MAVERICK27
12-15-2008, 11:45 AM
I'm trying to hit both days! Depends on funds. Maybe take a passenger that will cover my entry :) Sure beats a rental price and size!!!

candyman
12-15-2008, 02:08 PM
LOL I'm willing to cover the fair if your willing to show me the ropes and i get to fish on your boat :Big Grin:

MAVERICK27
12-15-2008, 03:16 PM
PM sent......................................

pasadenafishin
12-15-2008, 05:10 PM
i will be there saturday,

JSAUCE818
12-15-2008, 05:24 PM
..,saturday

troutdog
12-15-2008, 05:31 PM
Tony / TD
What days are you guys goin'?

Saturday for sure....maybe Sunday too. I saw you going on Sunday, you going Sat too?

TD

BingJr
12-15-2008, 10:53 PM
Wow,

Too many lakes, too little time. I think if I get up a full head of steam, I should be able to launch at Pyramid. Well maybe not. I might drag my arse out there one day this weekend, if this week doesnt kill me.

MAN VS WILD
12-15-2008, 11:11 PM
Saturday for sure....maybe Sunday too. I saw you going on Sunday, you going Sat too?

TD

Saturday for me too. Are doing boat or shore?

BingJr
12-15-2008, 11:13 PM

He looses less sunglasses fishing from shore and hast to haul up way less anchors so my money is on the shore! TD knows a sweet little weedy shallow spot down the west shore I am sure hed be happy to show ya MVW.

troutdog
12-15-2008, 11:47 PM

Not 100% sure, but leaning on grabbing a boat and fish from shore....what about you MvW?

He looses less sunglasses fishing from shore and hast to haul up way less anchors so my money is on the shore! TD knows a sweet little weedy shallow spot down the west shore I am sure hed be happy to show ya MVW.

"your killing me Larry" :LOL:

I put us one bunk spot since we have been fishing together and I am never going to forget about it! :ROFL:Oh yeah you don't have to buy me a pair of polarized shades for Hanukah, as they have already been replaced.

BTW it is time to quit making excuses like your catching phantom stripers or something and get your butt down to the Vine already!

TD

Troutman65
12-16-2008, 05:07 AM
I will be at the lake on both days.:Wink::LOL:

MAN VS WILD
12-16-2008, 09:00 PM
Not 100% sure, but leaning on grabbing a boat and fish from shore....what about you MvW?

"your killing me Larry" :LOL:

I put us one bunk spot since we have been fishing together and I am never going to forget about it! :ROFL:Oh yeah you don't have to buy me a pair of polarized shades for Hanukah, as they have already been replaced.

BTW it is time to quit making excuses like your catching phantom stripers or something and get your butt down to the Vine already!

TD

If someone wants to split a boat and then we can fish from boat and from west shore without having to trek in. Don't know for sure. I know the shore is going to be really packed.

yamafish
12-17-2008, 05:53 AM

TD

TD / Jus' on Sunday
Good luck out there.. Get the golden ticket to the show :Smile:

troutdog
12-18-2008, 11:00 PM
If someone wants to split a boat and then we can fish from boat and from west shore without having to trek in. Don't know for sure. I know the shore is going to be really packed.

Got your number MvW...lets touch base Saturday morning.

TD / Jus' on Sunday
Good luck out there.. Get the golden ticket to the show :Smile:

Sounds good Rodger, finally got plans solidified and I will be out there on Sunday as well....look forward to seeing you at the scales!

TD