PDA

View Full Version : Grumpies and triggers

madbass
12-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Hey Ladies n Gentleman,
Happty holidays! headed out of Marina Del Rey today on the New Del Mar am and pm and we had a blast! not a lot of grumps but they were all quality! fish in about 50-70 feet, 20# test line, 2 oz leadhead full squid. nice day and top notch crew! Dale(cook), Victor(deckhand) and the regulars made it a fun trip. i highly recommend this boat to anyone and will be back on it next week. sorry no pictures this time but believe me, the grumps were all quality!

JapanRon
12-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Hi madbass,

What ... you're leavin' me out of your salutaton ?! :) Nice job on the fishys. Hope you'll take the time for some grip n' grins next time. If not, just let us know the details !!

JapanRon

ghetto dad
12-12-2008, 10:16 PM
Victor101 will love seeing this report!!! WHERES THE PICS????? Thanks for the report man....great job....

Only 20 lb test???? They must fish entirely different spots then the Spitfire...you need 25 lb MINIMUM on those spots!!!

GD

victor101
12-13-2008, 05:31 AM
Victor101 will love seeing this report!!! WHERES THE PICS????? Thanks for the report man....great job....

Only 20 lb test???? They must fish entirely different spots then the Spitfire...you need 25 lb MINIMUM on those spots!!!

GD

Yes i do love seeing NDM reports. They fish some of the same spots as the spit. Fishing on this boat is a blast, especially right now with light loads. thanks for the report madbass!

supasportkid
12-14-2008, 03:23 PM
cool, thanks for the report