PDA

View Full Version : scargo lake, Cape Cod Massachusetts

pasadenafishin
12-10-2008, 04:41 PM
For thanksgiving break me and my Family went to our house in cape cod MA. (side note to make yall jealous, There are over 16 lakes in the little town i live in, there was a 1 acre lake next to my house for 10 years and i never knew!!) So i fished this lake 1 minute away from my house called scargo lake. Its has 16 foot visibality!!! I was fishing with yellow power eggs on a carolina rig and alittle spinner. Caught my limit in 25 minutes, 3 on the egg 2 on the spinner. kept fishing for 2 hours ended up with 15 trout 6 on egg 9 on the spinner. I was literally casting the spinner only 4 feet out!!! Good day out there.

BTW: this is my first EVER limit of trout!!!!!!! Can cross that 2008 fishing goal off my list!
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii107/jakezelek/scargolimit.jpg

ghetto dad
12-10-2008, 04:52 PM
NICE trout..gotta love those full tails.....

GD

chivo
12-11-2008, 09:47 AM
those are some awsome trout. I love fishing out of state. Is the lake public or private??? Cause next time i'm out there i'll be lookin' out for that lake, if i'm lucky.Thanks for the report man.

steve092
01-23-2009, 04:04 PM
That must be a nice little lake.

I go to Cape Cod just about every summer and fish on one of the bigger ponds on the Cape and we never pulled trout out of there.