PDA

View Full Version : 1/2 boat suggestions

getinmybelly
12-10-2008, 02:08 PM
Hey, haven't been fishing in about a year (had kids) and I'm finally getting the chance to go out again tomorrow. Any suggestions on a good 1/2 day moo-moo right now? Last time I went out was on the New Del Mar. I haven't seen any reports for them lately. Anyone have suggestions? I'm not picky about species, etc. Just want to get on the water, have a good time, catch some fishies.

victor101
12-10-2008, 02:37 PM
New Del Mar is the best 1/2 day boat out there IMO

Ricky-Ray
12-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Not alot of boat's running this time of year and given how the economy is going it's tough for alot of the landing's to get the boat's out right now if they don't have a minimum number of anglers that show up. Give the landings a call to see if they are going to run tomorrow. Try Redondo, Long Beach 55, Pierpoint, Newport and Davey's. I'm sure one of those 5 landings will have a boat going out tomorrow. Good Luck

ghetto dad
12-10-2008, 02:49 PM
Not alot of boat's running this time of year and given how the economy is going it's tough for alot of the landing's to get the boat's out right now if they don't have a minimum number of anglers that show up. Give the landings a call to see if they are going to run tomorrow. Try Redondo, Long Beach 55, Pierpoint, Newport and Davey's. I'm sure one of those 5 landings will have a boat going out tomorrow. Good Luck

exactly right ricky.....

we dont have a boat tomorrow..we are just running 1/2 day on the weekends

GD

getinmybelly
12-10-2008, 11:16 PM
thanks guys, i think i'll try the new del mar tomorrow.