PDA

View Full Version : 2009 G3 V12 w/ Trailer for sale

smartcaddie
12-05-2008, 09:17 AM
very nice looking pakage.. 2,600... full warranty and you can put whatever motor youd like.. :EyePop:8910

Rooster
12-05-2008, 03:59 PM
Damn Lizzay someone stold your boat bro :Envious:

lizzay
12-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Damn Lizzay someone stold your boat bro :Envious:

They must've not liked the floorboards or compartment deck at the bow. Or the seats and motor. As a matter of fact, they even shortened it a bit. Wow!! LOL Rob, you crack me up buddy. Stop joking and lets fish!!!

GeordyBass
12-06-2008, 11:31 AM
They must've not liked the floorboards or compartment deck at the bow. Or the seats and motor. As a matter of fact, they even shortened it a bit. Wow!! LOL Rob, you crack me up buddy. Stop joking and lets fish!!!what boat did you get?I talked with the guy there and they had a new boat coming for like 9k with electronics,30hp yamy...

lizzay
12-06-2008, 11:38 AM
what boat did you get?I talked with the guy there and they had a new boat coming for like 9k with electronics,30hp yamy...

I got a guide 14t which is different from this one. as for the interior. G3 is a great boat. Great warranty

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=25039

BingJr
12-07-2008, 07:16 PM
With the Lizmeister at the helm, the G3 is a fish slaying machine. After I get done attacking it with a drill and rod holders and rod racks and cleats and fish finders, its gonna be a stud of a lil boat!

GeordyBass
12-07-2008, 07:28 PM
I got a guide 14t which is different from this one. as for the interior. G3 is a great boat. Great warranty

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=25039not bad at all,,,now u need some electronics and trolly!the guy there told me to wait a little more for this one(8k):

http://www.g3boats.com/EagleSeries/155PF_Vinyl/

yamafish
12-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Hummmm
Thinkin' that I may need to get a G3 next? Hummmm
Anyone want a deal on a nice Triumph? Bassmaster? How many boats you up to now bro..?

YamaFish

crappiemike
12-07-2008, 09:49 PM
Lizzy, your boat blows this one handS down!!

Cm

smartcaddie
12-08-2008, 08:46 AM
lizzay youre right! this is just a very simple 12FT... no floorboard, livewell, or even lights, no storage or anything.. these are a bit wider than the boats you rent in any lake.. and bassmaster, we didnt end up getting that one.. we actually got the 1756 center console in white with a w/ a 60hp yammy.. but right now im going to give a special deal to anyone who decides to buy a boat right now.. yamafish looking to trade in? crappiemike youre right about that! lizzay got the complete upgrade of this! his has got everything he needs! and in a future if he wanted to he could add a bigger motor and even put a console on it!

GeordyBass
12-08-2008, 03:37 PM
lizzay youre right! this is just a very simple 12FT... no floorboard, livewell, or even lights, no storage or anything.. these are a bit wider than the boats you rent in any lake.. and bassmaster, we didnt end up getting that one.. we actually got the 1756 center console in white with a w/ a 60hp yammy.. but right now im going to give a special deal to anyone who decides to buy a boat right now.. yamafish looking to trade in? crappiemike youre right about that! lizzay got the complete upgrade of this! his has got everything he needs! and in a future if he wanted to he could add a bigger motor and even put a console on it!oh yeah,,,that one is badasssss!!!!the Gator one right???

too bad times are tough...damn that boat is sweet...

yamafish
12-08-2008, 09:50 PM
Smartcaddie
PM Sent :Smile:

lizzay
12-09-2008, 10:28 AM
lizzay youre right! this is just a very simple 12FT... no floorboard, livewell, or even lights, no storage or anything.. these are a bit wider than the boats you rent in any lake.. and bassmaster, we didnt end up getting that one.. we actually got the 1756 center console in white with a w/ a 60hp yammy.. but right now im going to give a special deal to anyone who decides to buy a boat right now.. yamafish looking to trade in? crappiemike youre right about that! lizzay got the complete upgrade of this! his has got everything he needs! and in a future if he wanted to he could add a bigger motor and even put a console on it!

Nah, I'll wait to purchase my house in the next year or two then I'm onto the Angler V Probably a 16 or 17.

lizzay
12-09-2008, 10:29 AM
oh yeah,,,that one is badasssss!!!!the Gator one right???

too bad times are tough...damn that boat is sweet...

Don't they have a special right now? Plus they give you 3 years worth of fishing lic. vouchers.

GeordyBass
12-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Don't they have a special right now? Plus they give you 3 years worth of fishing lic. vouchers.

lol....calm down....hahaha....ur gonna make me wanna make my dad buy that boat!!!!lol....arrogance!!!!!!!

lizzay
12-09-2008, 11:50 AM
lol....calm down....hahaha....ur gonna make me wanna make my dad buy that boat!!!!lol....arrogance!!!!!!!

Sorry, I was sweatin when I saw the possiblility of you and your pops in a brand new slaying machine.

GeordyBass
12-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Sorry, I was sweatin when I saw the possiblility of you and your pops in a brand new slaying machine.
you would hitch a ride...hahahahaha...lol...

I wish i had the $$$,,,i'd be so damn excited...hahaha