PDA

View Full Version : LB Hooping 12/2

HESBROS
12-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Rich and I met up with our "Deckhand" Steve (Flyngby in case you wondered) at South Shores at 1500 for an evening of hooping, at least that is what Rich and Steve thought, an evening hooping but I knew in the back of my head it was going to be a long night. Anyways we found our spot and pulled our first set at about 1730 yesterday and last set at about 0500 this morning. Steve worked his butt off as usual with no complaints as he pulled every string. We ended up 3 short of limits for 3 (bummer, still waiting for that magical day). 3 of them were nicer grade to 7 lbs.

Here are some pics.

Steve and Rich with the bigger three. (Almost 2 smiles)
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm172/ehesbol/Bigbugsandboys.jpg

Tank-O-Lobster.
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm172/ehesbol/Tank-o-bugs.jpg

Ice Chest minus Steves 6!
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm172/ehesbol/18Bugs.jpg

Eddie

ON ONE
12-03-2008, 10:59 AM
Nice bugz.

Seatech
12-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Nice report.

My friends were out last night on the outside of you and they limited for 2.

Pretty amazing how many nice bugs that place has kicked out!!!

RamboBoy
12-03-2008, 08:34 PM
Wow! nice report! I love to eat that bugz yummy. give me some, lol.

HESBROS
12-04-2008, 06:29 AM
Nice report.

My friends were out last night on the outside of you and they limited for 2.

Pretty amazing how many nice bugs that place has kicked out!!!

Now how do you know your friends were outside of us? Which boat were they? The one with the couple and small child or the two asian fella's that were working pretty hard as well?

Seatech
12-04-2008, 09:51 AM
I know all the guys/families in both skiffs and have hooped that same area with them for the past few seasons.

The 2 guys in the skiff said they recognized you from your previous posts and that you guys spoke briefly on how you were doing.

Sounds like the 3 boats "cornered" the bugs that night.

Good work all the way around!

ahhvtec
12-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Nice job as always!

flyngby
12-04-2008, 08:19 PM
HESBROS,

Thanks for another great night on the water SKIPPERS!!!!!!

Here is a pic of Eddie with a nice Sandie while we were soaking the nets!!!!!
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z286/flyngby/CIMG2147.jpg

BenDecco
12-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Hi. I am guy next to you hoopnettingwith friend in small boat. My friend read your lobster blogs and videos on fishing networks and figure lobster spot from back ground so I come long ways from apple valley to go hooping and we dont know its you there until I read this blog. We get 12 fast but takes almost 2 hours for get 2 more, we have 3 extra but throw back small ones. My friend has secret bait that works good to catch crab and lobster all the time. We go again and get 16 but go home early for work. Mr seatecks we must go to secret spot soon. I will put up pictures of lobster we catch soon. Camera is in wifes purse to show her friends lobster pics. Ben

ahhvtec
12-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Hi. I am guy next to you hoopnettingwith friend in small boat. My friend read your lobster blogs and videos on fishing networks and figure lobster spot from back ground so I come long ways from apple valley to go hooping and we dont know its you there until I read this blog. We get 12 fast but takes almost 2 hours for get 2 more, we have 3 extra but throw back small ones. My friend has secret bait that works good to catch crab and lobster all the time. We go again and get 16 but go home early for work. Mr seatecks we must go to secret spot soon. I will put up pictures of lobster we catch soon. Camera is in wifes purse to show her friends lobster pics. Ben

yup tons of background shots. Nice work on getting your groove on...

HESBROS
12-07-2008, 04:42 PM
yup tons of background shots. Nice work on getting your groove on...

It is ok to Assume the pics are taken where the lobby's were caught.....Thats ok, it does not mran your going to get em.

ahhvtec
12-07-2008, 09:17 PM
It is ok to Assume the pics are taken where the lobby's were caught.....Thats ok, it does not mran your going to get em.

Just hope that your spots are not raped empty when you go out there again like mine were but some other people... Nice work as always bros...

HESBROS
12-08-2008, 06:20 AM
Just hope that your spots are not raped empty when you go out there again like mine were but some other people... Nice work as always bros...

I know what you mean Bro. I dont think my spot was a secret and it is not now. There were 4-5 boats there Sat night, just crazy. We did not even stop there.