PDA

View Full Version : Southern Cal 12/2 JP w/pics

supasportkid
12-02-2008, 10:55 PM
We had a very lite load of 8 today and it was very cold and gloomy starting off. we began trolling just outside the harbor for our first bonito stop after about 30 minutes. the first stop only produced 1 bone. the second stop is where we picked up almost half our limits. i was nailin em on a small blue and brown magic metal. then we had to shake the dogs off our tail for about 20 minutes til we got our last bonita stop. thats where a few of us finished off our limits. that stop i was using a blue, green and white sea striker. we then moved to a spot for mixed pickens at mostly perch and small bass. this is where we finished our day. i was lucky enough to get my limit of bones and the JP, so thats cool. since the landing didnt put out a report, i think it we were probably jus a few shy of bone limits, 3 or 4 calicos and sandies, 2 or 3 sculpin, and a bunch of perch. thanks for reading.

heres one pic of my 2 biggest boners

boxl0bster
12-03-2008, 12:44 AM
those are some nice bonito. was anyone getting them on bait? what other lures worked for them besides the one you used? thanks for the report

candyman
12-03-2008, 01:37 AM
Those are some pretty big bones, how much did they weigh? They are still being caught right now?

supasportkid
12-03-2008, 07:49 AM
yeah people were gettin em on bait too. all different types of surface irons to heavy irons are working for them.

ghetto dad
12-03-2008, 08:39 AM
They must have been hungry if they were eating the Dan Hernandez jigs...:ROFL: Great job man, thanks for the report.....tell Paco, Collin, Mitch, and the Mafioso Steve said :Finger: ..lol...thanks man

GD

MOON
12-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the report was planning on Mon. but didn't have enough to go NICE the BONES are still around,,,

CalamARI
12-03-2008, 03:06 PM
They must have been hungry if they were eating the Dan Hernandez jigs...:ROFL: Great job man, thanks for the report.....tell Paco, Collin, Mitch, and the Mafioso Steve said :Finger: ..lol...thanks man

GD

You crack me up yo.

Ifishtoolittle
12-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Nice Boners man good job!

GeordyBass
12-03-2008, 07:34 PM
heres one pic of my 2 biggest boners:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:...j/k

good job on the bonito!hope you had a great meal...