PDA

View Full Version : Redondo harbor with fatalbert

trollmiester
12-01-2008, 07:39 AM
fAT ALBERT CAME OVER FROM RIVER SIDE AND WE LAUNCHED AT NINE.sAW FELLTHE STEELGARY AND COW PATTY AND WE TROLLED TOWARD THEM.WE CAUGHT BONITA,PERCH,KELPFISH,BARRACUDA AND MY TARGET FISH MACKRAELRAN INTO KILLERMAN AND SON ,GREAT TO MEET YOU GUYS.WE HAD A BALL CATCHING AND WATCHING EACH OTHER ON FISH.EVERYBODY GAVE ME ALL THERE FISH SO I CAN USE IT FOR DIAMOND VALLEY LAKE FOR THE CATS.HAD A BLAST,WE LEFT EARLY.LATER COW PATTY AND GAREY TOLD ME IT WAS WIDE OPEN ON THE BONITA RIGHT BEFORE DARK.HAD A GREAT TIME AND THANX AGAIN FOR ALL THE GREAT COMPANY OUT THERE.LILLERMAN YOU ARTE A CLASS ACT THANX FOR COMEING ALL THE WAY TO MY BOAT TO GIVE ME THE FISH.

supasportkid
12-01-2008, 09:14 AM
good job out there. those bonitas fight like champs. thanks for the read

crappiemike
12-01-2008, 01:35 PM
harbor fishing at its finest!!
is your freezer full yet? lol.
fresh bait =dvl cats..

cm

troutdog
12-01-2008, 02:15 PM
Trollmeister you never know where you are going to show up these days, thanks for keeping us in the loop and entertained....great seeing you last week. Thanks for the report and update.

TD

victor101
12-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Thanks for the report. ACU!

Cow Patty
12-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Trolley, That's a fine fishing vessel you have. I enjoyed fishing next to you on Sunday. I did think you and Fat Albert were right, Those sea lions were calling out Feelthesteels name, But Gary was to shy .Good luck at DVL with those mackys.

Cow Patty

Troutman65
12-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Sounds like good times on the water:Cool:

ghetto dad
12-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the report. ACU!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
Thanks for the report Trolly

GD

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-02-2008, 04:32 PM
Great seeing you guys out there my friend, a great day on the water and mucho smack talk meant for many a fish to be slayed...

Always a great time and great memories...again I'm happy I had an oportunity to return the favor from when when you gave us some macks at DVL....all my macks will be heading your way...and you'll never know in which manner they will arrive....ha ha ha ha !

You don't know what I mean by that....BUT YOU WILL very soon !!...ha ha ha ha !

You were on the mack slay there buddy...that sabiki rig was doing some real damage....I told ya I wouldn't be happy till I saw a double on it and ya answered the call...woo hoo !!!!ha ha ha !

Great day out there and good company...you now know a few of my lil 'ol secret spots out there and a few shorline markers...they didn't really produce that day but keep ur eyes peeled for a few fat flatties coming outa there soon enough....I think I'll have to put at 2 hrs on a halibut hunt on my next imending visit..

We just may have to get out there and have chapter #2 sooner than later..

I look forward to the next bloodbath that will be coming up....

We'll talk soon...

Gary

GeordyBass
12-02-2008, 04:35 PM
nice job damn Trolly,,,lol,,,

killerman
12-02-2008, 05:54 PM
Trolly & Fatalbert,

You guys are the " Kings " good to meet you and talk about the old days.

Killerman