PDA

View Full Version : a few hours to burn

FISHSTIX
11-30-2008, 02:52 PM
woke up this morning early enough to get some "me" time in since i had plans for the afternoon.So i decided to hit a new spot, wanting to try out my new waders i figured i had to go where there would be motion in the ocean...not like other spots i frequent:Wink:.Hit the sand around 730ish to fish the incoming tide and started tossing the LC for a good 1/2 hour for nothing.Switched over to the Ol'faithful d/s and pulled in this nice sized yfc...http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq245/FISHSTIX_bucket/1130.jpg
I think i was little tooo far out cuz when the waves would crash it almost be right on top of me getting water into my waders...:Bath:.After a while of fishing with water in my waders and a soaked thermal and Tshirt i decided to hit the road....but i didnt want to call it a day.So, i went down the road to get a few more throws of the LC in and got a solid hit on the first cast.http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq245/FISHSTIX_bucket/1130a.jpg
Stayed there for a few more minutes and got anotherhttp://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq245/FISHSTIX_bucket/1130b.jpglet this guy go and wrapped it up and headed for home."Why pay for therapy when you can go fishing?":Beer Toast:

ghetto dad
11-30-2008, 02:55 PM
Nice report man.....great job

GD

JSAUCE818
11-30-2008, 04:11 PM
you beyotch, you text me in the morning if i want to go...i reply to your text asking you what time are down to head out, and you reply that you are already there fishing:Finger: lol...good job brotha, i decided not to hit the water and trained instead. We'll take out the boat next week if ya game. get at me brah,

Wingnut
11-30-2008, 05:31 PM
you beyotch, you text me in the morning if i want to go...i reply to your text asking you what time are down to head out, and you reply that you are already there fishing:Finger: lol...good job brotha, i decided not to hit the water and trained instead. We'll take out the boat next week if ya game. get at me brah,

:ROFL: Oh sh*t, that's funny Jessie. Wish I was out there this weekend too. Had to work Saturday and today I stayed home and put up the Christmas decorations.

Nice job on the catch James. You know that you really put in a good day in the surf when you go home soaking wet. :Wink:

FISHSTIX
11-30-2008, 06:52 PM

HAHAHA...LOL...answer your phone homie and we can schedule a better plan than me texting you in the morning and you getting back to me 2hrs later!...i got places to go and fish to catch!!:Twisted: NA I MEAN!!

FISHSTIX
11-30-2008, 07:00 PM
:
Nice job on the catch James. You know that you really put in a good day in the surf when you go home soaking wet. :Wink:

aint that for sure Arthur, we need to link up a hit the surf man!:Cool::Wink:

BIGRED KILLA
11-30-2008, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the report James we need to go and tube nph poor Jesse is scared to tube but its cool he can always fish of the jetty using mussels.lol

Bigred

Sea Legs
11-30-2008, 09:07 PM
nice job,cool reoprt!

Ren714
12-01-2008, 09:11 AM
Nice cuda look at those teeth. thanks for the report