PDA

View Full Version : Late Report: PM 1/2 Day Tues 11-25 NO PICS

CalamARI
11-27-2008, 11:49 PM
Fish the Redondo Special (Juan's Favorite Boat?) Tuesday in the afternoon just before the storm.
Weather was nice clear and warm for a couple hours, then the wind started building.
Only had 7 guys onboard, fished just outside the harbor. Mostly leadhead and squid on some stones in about 60ft of water.
SLOW pick on the sand bass and calico's. Moved spots a couple of times, right around dark the bite picked up.
So did the wind, BIG TIME. Looked like it was gonna go wide open and the chingus on the anchor broke from the wind so we called a day.
Fun trip, worked my way up to El Torito for taco Tuesday. $1 tacos and couple schooners of Dos Equis.
Tonto got JP with a nice sandra.

JapanRon
11-28-2008, 07:25 AM
Hi CalamARI,

Good job. Short n' sweet and on target.

Hoping you and yours had a good Turkeyday !

Thanks,

JapanRon

cappo
11-29-2008, 11:09 PM
ya thats my fav. boat Ari lol. Its always nice with a light load. When you hitting the spit?

BIGRED KILLA
11-30-2008, 01:49 AM
Thanks for the report.El Torito is the best on tuesday.lol

Bigred

ghetto dad
11-30-2008, 12:17 PM
What??? NO PICS??? GHETTO!!!! lol..thanks for the report...as far as im concerned, a SLOW day bass fishing is better than a FULL SPEED day sculpin fishing.....i REALLLYYYY hope the Spitfire starts bass fishing soon...take care of that cappo....

GD

cappo
11-30-2008, 01:25 PM
What??? NO PICS??? GHETTO!!!! lol..thanks for the report...as far as im concerned, a SLOW day bass fishing is better than a FULL SPEED day sculpin fishing.....i REALLLYYYY hope the Spitfire starts bass fishing soon...take care of that cappo....

GD

haha i was actually gonna go sculpin fishing today but way too tired from vegas. SCULPINS ROCK!!!!! :Cool:

ghetto dad
11-30-2008, 01:28 PM
haha i was actually gonna go sculpin fishing today but way too tired from vegas. SCULPINS ROCK!!!!! :Cool:

:Finger: lol.....glad you got away homie....you and your sculpin.......:ROFL:

GD

CalamARI
12-01-2008, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the replies fellas.
After re-reading, the fishing wasn't as bad as my report made it sound.
I must have caught 3 nice sandies in the last 25 min or so. It was
looking good, but it was getting late and the anchor problem sent us in.

Hey Juan, might try to make it Sun with you guys.

gallogg
12-02-2008, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the report.

Sammy

JapanRon
12-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi ghettodad,

Whoa ..... don't be casting dispersions on one of the most willing and consistant of our local species to bite rubber 'ONLY'. Remember, we can fish for them all year long too !!They have saved me many a day from a 'naked swimmie only' skunk ! :)

Besides .... haven't you ever looked deeply into their big brown, beautiful, and charming little eyes? You'll fall hard for 'em I assure you !

JapanRon