PDA

View Full Version : How's Cabo in December ??

t3rry
11-27-2008, 07:31 AM
Hiya guys, just wondering how Cabo is in December, fishing wise. What kind of fish should I expect to catch in December?

Also, what are the best months to go and what species are available in those months?

Much appreciated.

Nessie Hunter
11-27-2008, 07:44 AM
10 Day Weather Forecast for Cabo San Lucas, Mexico - weather.com (http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/MXBS0135)

Weather is fantastic !!!

Lot of Cabo fishing sites you can google.

I think they have Wahoo & bill fish tournaments in Nov & Dec ????

Never have Bad fishing there, something BIG always eating your bait..

t3rry
11-27-2008, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the input, my boss is paying for this crap so I didn't want to make him waste his money on taking 10 ppl to cabo for 1 week fishing trip. Never really read up on cabo cept it has bill fish and etc but never really looked at seasonal fishing

JL
11-27-2008, 12:21 PM
Go to cabo fishing.net On the first page down the page they post a fishing calendar that gives you what are best good fair and poor species for each month. YellowFin Tuna and Wahoo are the best. Some others are good.

migfrias
12-03-2008, 05:55 PM
weather is in the 80's with the occasional rain storm. The southern birds nest in (eldery), well at least they use to. Marlin are normally on the Pacific side this time of year. A two day trip to Mag Bay could be epic. Fishing inshore should be good for sierra macs, roosters, ambers, yellow tail (yes yellows) and toro. Offshore, marlin (stripe), tuna (yellow fin), the occasional dorado and wahoo

miguel