PDA

View Full Version : who made the hotwings???

Captain Boracho
11-24-2008, 08:29 PM
Before i left i grabbed a couple of the hotwings that were left @ the turkey bowl yesterday....i just devoured the last 5 i had left from lunch and they were freaking delicious.. whoever made them thank you! Can i have the recipe?

MAVERICK27
11-25-2008, 12:09 PM
That was my baby's Mama. CRVZ!!! PM her and she'll hook you up!! She'll love the compliment! I think there were massive amounts left that some lucky person took home! Im glad because we didnt have the space for it....

FISHSTIX
11-25-2008, 12:13 PM
i have to second that request...mav,crvz?...bomb wings! all i needed was a cold one and i would have been in heaven.

troutdog
11-25-2008, 12:15 PM
The wings were awesome indeed. While cleaning up the bbq area I noticed the large container that was left over so I wrapped them up in foil and sent the people helping me out with a care pkg or two. I know Trolly, Mondo and myself went home with some....they go great with Monday Night Football :Wink:

CRVZ and MAV thank you again attending Sunday and for supplying the huge portion of wings....well beyond the call of duty for sure. FNN is that much better with your family on board.

TD

lizzay
11-25-2008, 01:31 PM
I love wings, quite the connoisseur when it comes to hot wings. It's not the spicy part, it's just the whole thing together. Can't wait for the recipe.