PDA

View Full Version : The coast sunday??

PUDD MASTER BAITER
11-15-2008, 08:40 AM
Ive got the itch to fish the salt. Gary, and i will pickup our normall supply of ghosties ,at big fish early. My dilima is a different destanation. As for me i like to fish ,for halis on the drop shot, and throw hard baits. Im thinking of trying cherry beach ,so i can throw my 8 wt. With no big wave action, to worry about.the owner at big fish swears by that spot. If any body has a better idea ,feel free to give me a jingle. I dont want gary not catching anything ,after he buys hes typical 5 doz ghosties. He doesnt like plastics. Thanks ......mike the pmb...

PUDD MASTER BAITER
11-15-2008, 11:15 AM
Looks like sunset beach......

FISHSTIX
11-15-2008, 12:40 PM
you could try bcsb.....it has a good variety of fish and with what you will have for bait i think it would be pretty hard for your buddy to get skunked:Wink:...good luck!

ghetto dad
11-15-2008, 01:06 PM
Ive got the itch to fish the salt. Gary, and i will pickup our normall supply of ghosties ,at big fish early. My dilima is a different destanation. As for me i like to fish ,for halis on the drop shot, and throw hard baits. Im thinking of trying cherry beach ,so i can throw my 8 wt. With no big wave action, to worry about.the owner at big fish swears by that spot. If any body has a better idea ,feel free to give me a jingle. I dont want gary not catching anything ,after he buys hes typical 5 doz ghosties. He doesnt like plastics. Thanks ......mike the pmb...

im no surf master (yet :Wink:) but Cherry is cool...make sure you bring quarters for the parking meter also....with bait, and the proper tide, with bait, you can get YFC, Corbina, Spotfin, and perch. I have caught all those on bait there.....im still learning the DS, but you can catch halis on DS there.....good luck

GD